Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged

This post is on Drama queen once again ...Kya kren Drama queen se pyaar jo itna karte hain  . IT is said that Rano will remain in the show till the end and will be the ultimate victorious the question is why she should stay till end?  I mean audiance liking towards her is transparent like a crystal... phir Drama queen kyun? Chodo iss sawal ko and lets talk about the show and her harkartein jo kissi b desi bahu ko suit nahin karti .

Drama queen ka roz roz Saluja house mein ghusna wo b without any reason...kuch theek nahi hai.LOL

Drama queen ka Jeet k room mein jana woh b when sab neeche busy ho...its not right

Drama queen ka sharmaney ki acting karna phir b tirchi nazar se Jeet ki body ko notice karna..
Drama queen ka training k bahaney Jeet par buri nazar rakhna...yeh b kuch theek nahi hai

Yeh ladki kissi k ghar ki b bahu banne k layak nahi hai...cvs samjho iss baat ko before it gets too late

Note: This post is meant for fun and this cant be considered as voilation of IF rules in any case. we are allowed making fun of a show character.

Edited by romaila - 04 February 2013 at 5:19am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Bebo13sodi1234lpv24SupermagicalAlJaff..Bournville..sultanbalaSunshineTearsfarabilizzie1765mythical-Chinky-elasingh-RK_Ki_Biwi--DEvil_Heart-hifzaaCoeur2PsychoFMS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yeh Kya horaha hai bhai!!!" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Says someone who is openly advocating love for a Chudail to break someone's house on morality of someone else.

When did checking out another guy become a crime? 

This post borders on inane and exactly the regressive mindset which makes women and girls treated inferior. 

Everyone knows that Jeet when not in a spell loves whom and who really loves Jeet. Anamika doesn't even love Jeet. Still people want to see Anamika for sexy hot scenes and her backless blouses and the sexual tension between her and Jeet. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meetaa_13monika_2691lizzie1765anaghakaran-Obsession-

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Also, this post is specifically targeting me without any reason. I am reporting this for unnecessary targeting of a member.

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnfundu

Says someone who is openly advocating love for a Chudail to break someone's house on morality of someone else.

This post borders on inane and exactly the regressive mindset which makes women and girls treated inferior. 

Everyone knows that Jeet when not in a spell loves whom and who really loves Jeet. Anamika doesn't even love Jeet. Still people want to see Anamika for sexy hot scenes and her backless blouses and the sexual tension between her and Jeet. 
when did it says that you can't make fun of a show character? We are here for show discussion and openly free for talking on any charcter mind it the character and not the actor...i dont know whats ur problem? Rano isn't not ur personal property that we can't have a fun post on her? and where did i have pointed out anything related to reality that your are so eager for dragging it in? Humour b ek cheez hai which unfortunately you lack in when reading any post Sleepy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagical..Bournville..sultanbalalizzie1765anaghakaran-RK_Ki_Biwi-

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Also, this post is specifically targeting me without any reason. I am reporting this for unnecessary targeting of a member.
LOLLOLLOL i dont need to target anyone i have plenty of imp work other than that...thanks for reporting LOL

Supermagicallpv24..Bournville..sultanbalalizzie1765-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Arpi17

Arpi17

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Come on. Show some sense of humor. This topic isnt anything but for pure entertainment purpose. You can also make fun of Anamika in another post... This post isnt created to hurt some1s sentiments... So just try to be cool abt it...Thank you.

Supermagicallpv24..Bournville..sultanbala-DEvil_Heart-romaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpi17

Come on. Show some sense of humor. This topic isnt anything but for pure entertainment purpose. You can also make fun of Anamika in another post... This post isnt created to hurt some1s sentiments... So just try to be cool abt it...Thank you.
wahi to...kissi charcater ka fun making is not a big issue...and its not my final attenpt m going to make more on Rano and others if there will be a scope LOLLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SupermagicalAlJafflpv24..Bournville..lizzie1765-RK_Ki_Biwi--DEvil_Heart-elasingh

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged

which line made you feel like this Mr. SUPERSTAR? Why do you think someone would waste their post on... You know, others might not think you are that important!!! ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by SunshineTears - 04 February 2013 at 1:45pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagicallpv24..Bournville..lizzie1765elasingh-RK_Ki_Biwi--DEvil_Heart-romaila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.