KAM YA ZYADA:Contestant announced!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 10 August 2006 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Thanks guys...yeh it was GREAT fun. Big smile

Ab yaha shuru hojaye?? Wink We are at the final question of the first round. You guys know where you are and this question will be the DECIDING factor on who goes through!! Remember only 2 people will go through to the next round.

Here is the next question:

8 inches of snow equals 1 inch of rain water.

8 inches se kam ya zyada?

This is a toughie but you're a clever bunch...I'm sure you'll find out somehow! Tongue Quicker the answer is given...the more points. GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

Edited by *Reemz* - 10 August 2006 at 7:33am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KAM YA ZYADA:Contestant announced!! (Page 6)" in Kam ya Zyada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 10 August 2006 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Aur PUJA, welcome back but abhi toh aapko intezaar karna parega. It shouldn't take long till the final of this game. Is that ok? Embarrassed

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 16 August 2006 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I didn't get the answer from one person Cry But thanks to all who did and the 2 contestants who will go through will be announced TOMORROW!!!! Nervous or excited? I AM!!!

Actually Im awaiting my A-level results which will be out tomorrow and they will be basically decide my fate Ouch So please pray for me coz I need all the wishes I can get.

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz

zhasan2

Posted: 16 August 2006 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Don't worry! Im sure you did GREAT!!!
Best of luck, anyway!!! Thumbs Up

indiangirl07

IF-Veteran Member

indiangirl07

Posted: 16 August 2006 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
hey!....good luck with your results!! Thumbs Up

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 18 August 2006 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Hey guys

I've got in to the course and Uni I wanted!! Big smile Thanks alot for the wishes!!

BTW- Just wondering if anyone wanted to take over the job as the host? Because of my busy schedule I haven't been able to do full justice to the game. I really like to apologise as I also have the Sindoor forum to handle. Recently, everything has been happening all at once-wedding,exams and family unions. I know this is no excuse and I am trying to get back to my normal day to day life but it may take time. So, if anyone does want to become the Host then do contact me otherwise I'm still here Smile Just being a bit slow!! Embarrassed

Edited by *Reemz* - 18 August 2006 at 3:16pm

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 18 August 2006 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

IT IS TIME!!!! The results are VERY interesting....

-One is a clear winner
-One scored ZILCH points in the entire gameshow
-The other 2 had a difference of 1 point!!!

Now this makes the game more interesting!!! Wink Shall we start with declaring the names?

The clear winner:

Apni...oops I meant Tumhari Khushi!!ClapClapClap

Very well done Khushi!! You were the clear winner with 47points.Clap

The next person, unfortunately did not recieve any points Ouch

Gurpit. Sorry dear but it was great having you here and I hope you are not too upset. I can't give you anything except maybe a JHADOO KI JHAPIHugBest of luck in the future!!

Now to the CRUNCH point!! Zeba and Natasha were extremely close to one another, a mere 1 point made one the winner over the other. This shows how important timing is! Ofcourse get the correct question but jaldi se!!Wink Shall I reveal the person who will go through?????

MOOD NAHIN HAI!!Tongue

Guys if you want to know...then wait till tomorrow!! Will it be Zeba or Natasha who joins Tumhari_Khushi in the next round? Bara debjust game hai yeh...kise mile ZYADA points aur kise KAM? Dekhne ke liye...TUNE IN TOMORROW!!!

-Reemz!!

Edited by *Reemz* - 18 August 2006 at 3:38pm

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 18 August 2006 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Zeba and Natasha I suggest you guys get your I-F friends to cheer you on!!! Kya pata....kaun jaayega next round meh!!!! Except me...no-one knows!!! *EVIL LAUGH*Zeba and Natasha I suggest you guys get your I-F friends to cheer you on!!! Kya pata....kaun jaayega next round meh!!!! Except me...no-one knows!!! *EVIL LAUGH*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top