KAM YA ZYADA:Contestant announced!! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 12

Tumhari_Khushi

IF-Veteran Member

Tumhari_Khushi

IFs Creative Head & Creative Artiste

Posted: 28 August 2006 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Miss.Netherland

Congratz Zeba
&
Natu doesn matter u are number 2Big smile
and my KD number 3
and more i dont know Embarrassed

LOL sis...Nats is #3 Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KAM YA ZYADA:Contestant announced!! (Page 10)" in Kam ya Zyada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 06 September 2006 at 4:09am | IP Logged

OK Zeba and Khushi you can pounce on me for taking so long  Tongue Mujhe maaf kardo...!

And if you are ok then we can continue with the game!  Big smile

OK guys...we have Zeba and Khushi on the HOT SEATS tonight, they were able to beat the others to the semi-final. This round is the same as the previous with one MAJOR change...however many hours you take to answer the question, they are taken away from the full 24pts.

For example:

Contestant takes 3 hours to reply to the question, hence wins 21pts. But in this round we will double the points i.e. if you took 3 hrs then you would get 42pts. No catch at all....you simply get double the points Wink

Teekh hai na? SO Without a further ado lets play...

I-F KAM YA ZYADA!!!!!!!!

My first question is:

Queen Victoria was crowned the "Queen of Great Britian and Ireland"  in 1837. Was she announced "Empress of India" after of before 1971?

1971 se KAM YA ZYADA?

Good Luck GUYS! Be quick Embarrassed

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 07 September 2006 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Thank you for the answers Zeba and Khushi. Both gave the same answer...but is it the right answer? Hehe...that is the question!! I had asked:

Queen Victoria was crowned the "Queen of Great Britian and Ireland"  in 1837. Was she announced "Empress of India" after of before 1971?

1971 se KAM YA ZYADA?

Both of you said KAM...hmm. Scroll down to see the truth...

QUEEN VICTORIA BECAME THE FIRST EMPRESS OF INDIA IN.....1977!!!

Oops!! You both got it wrong. Actually its hard because the woman lived a long time  LOL (24 May 1819 22 January 1901). Never mind, there are still 2 more questions. Next time please do a little research...its not as if spy on you  Tongue Ofcourse be quick!!

-Reemz

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz

zhasan2

Posted: 07 September 2006 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
oops LOL ill try harder next time Embarrassed

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 4:49am | IP Logged

2nd Question is related to SPORT!!! Specifically my favourite...Cricket!! Ahhh...what a wonderful game it is. Hehe, don't worry guys you don't have to prove your cricket skills here but I do have to test your knowledge on the sport...

Sachin Tendulkar's Test Average in Batting, is 8.2 higher than his ODI Test Average.

8.2 se KAM YA ZYADA?

Be quick but also correct!!!Tongue

A little help Tongue Hehe...not really but isn't he adorable!

Embarrassed

-Reemz

Edited by *Reemz* - 10 September 2006 at 4:52am

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the answers people, they were quick but where they correct? I asked....

Sachin Tendulkar's Test Average in Batting, is 8.2 higher than his ODI Test Average.

8.2 se KAM YA ZYADA?

The answer is....

ZYADA

To be precise...11.2 as Khushi guessed correctlyWink (Unfortunately no extra points for that)

SO, You both were correct but who was the quickest?

Zeba you answered within 3 hours of the question asked....hence you recieved 42 pointsClapClap

But Khushi was slightly ahead and answered within minutes of the question asked. Hence she recieves 48 points ClapClap

So your total scores so far are:

Zeba: 82

Khushi:95

So Zeba, you have to be REALLY quick in the last question which I will post tomorrow. Good Luck to both!! I must say you both are really good at this game.Clap

Edited by *Reemz* - 10 September 2006 at 5:28pm

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz

zhasan2

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
well....i guess ill have to try getting up early..that might be hard.... LOL

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Ok guys...last question will decide your fate!! Nervous??? Tongue  OK here it is:

Salman-Preity-Akshay starrer has a budget of 31crore.

31 crore se KAM YA ZYADA?!

Please soch ke jawaab dijyega, its matter of life and death  LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top