Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 18 July 2006 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

First of all a HUGE HUGE apology for the long delay. This was due to professional and personal reasons, some which are still ongoing but you don't need to know about them. I really am sorry and hopefully people will still participate. Without further ado, lets play Kam Ya Zyada!!

I am your host *Reemz* and I welcome you to the most interesting but the most difficult show on India-Forums. Don't take it too lightly because this game is not for those who take challenges lightly, so let us see who wins what and how much in Kam Ya Zyada. I will explain the rules to this game as we go along and if there are any questions then feel free to PM me.

We will begin by welcoming our first 5 contenders:

Belle1989

gk_09

Edited by *Reemz* - 19 August 2006 at 5:22pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KAM YA ZYADA:Contestant announced!!" in Kam ya Zyada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indiangirl07

IF-Veteran Member

indiangirl07

Posted: 18 July 2006 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

oo, ok thanks for this! well, my names Puja..im viewbie of kzk...i watch alot of shows like, khnk,kyunki,KA,kzk...and i kinda watch kggk and elas(sometimes its boring). im from usa!..and cant wait till this game starts, but ill be away from 21-31....so will that afect the game?

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 18 July 2006 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Acha so you watch all the shows I don't or can't really. Tongue But that Kisna guy is so cute. Anyways lets not go off-topic Embarrassed Hmm. Lets see how quickly the gameshow starts, still waiting for 3 other contestants to reply. But welcome anyway! Clap

Edited by *Reemz* - 18 July 2006 at 4:53pm

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz

zhasan2

Posted: 18 July 2006 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Hey, cool the game's started!
Alright, my name's Zeba and I'm from Illinois, US.
I love listening to and singing music.
Im going into the 7th grade, would have been going into 8th if i wasnt born in October Ouch .
Anyway, i really like watching Sinndoor, but it can get really annoying at times Ouch . i like to write and read, too, but most of all, i like doing anything involving computers Tongue . Im a HUGE fan of Sharad and Keerti Kelkar Embarrassed They are soooo cute Embarrassed
Thats pretty much all Tongue

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 18 July 2006 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Welcome Zeba. Now who on I-F, esp. in the Sindoor forum doesn't know how CRAZY you are for the Sharad-Kirti pairing?! Tongue LOL. Welcome once again!

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz

zhasan2

Posted: 18 July 2006 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Reemz*

Welcome Zeba. Now who on I-F, esp. in the Sindoor forum doesn't know how CRAZY you are for the Sharad-Kirti pairing?! Tongue LOL. Welcome once again!

LOLLOLthats trueLOLLOL

thanksTongue

indiangirl07

IF-Veteran Member

indiangirl07

Posted: 18 July 2006 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Reemz*

Acha so you watch all the shows I don't or can't really. Tongue But that Kisna guy is so cute. Anyways lets not go off-topic Embarrassed Hmm. Lets see how quickly the gameshow starts, still waiting for 3 other contestants to reply. But welcome anyway! Clap

yea...there really good...4 of them!..yup he is!...k...will be waiting! 

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 18 July 2006 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Okie...My name is Natasha. I am the mod of DYND, CID, Kandy Floss, and Khana Khazana. I love to play the piano and sometimes watch KZK. Smile I watch many other serials as well: ELAS, Vaidehi, Akela, ADHM, and TKTG. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top