Qubool Hai

Asad slaps Zoya- stay positive. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
im all for it..the superb acting that im gonna c makes me all d more exciteed...ksg surbhi will rock d scene..bring it on

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asad slaps Zoya- stay positive. (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delena90

IF-Sizzlerz

delena90

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Honestly, I don't believe ANYBODY has the right to slap anyone...whether you are a man, woman or child...no one should resort to violence to resolve issues no matter what the emotional state...not in real life anyway...but I am not going to judge Asad or anyone else till I actually see the scene.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009priya713

priya713

IF-Rockerz

priya713

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I haven't seen it yet but am dying to know (no pun intended)...how is Dilshad now? Does she still only have a few hours left as the pre cap had said or did that scene happen at the end of the episode and we still have no new news? 

kundra

Goldie

kundra

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by Santhu.The.King

Forumwasis are On Mission To Stop Asad From Slap Zoya..  LOL
Come on Ya. A Girl Can Slap A Guy Out of Anger but A Guy Can't Slap a Girl.. ConfusedErmm

Feminism first, humanism and empathy on the backburner. ROFL

I agree with you. I can understand if people are upset because Asad misunderstood and slapped her. But this "Guy cant's slap girls" is really stupid.

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Nice post !!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.