Qubool Hai

Asad slaps Zoya- stay positive. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Nobody wants to see the OBJECTIVE view, here. All i see is 'SLAP A GIRL?' anthem. Who wants to see Asad's emotional state at this point? Stern Smile

Sorry but are you seriously justifying slapping a woman? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asad slaps Zoya- stay positive. (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tnusredey

No matter what!! I dnt find it justified 4 a man 2 slap a girl. No matter what! Its my POV. 
Yes, Dilshad is da most imp person in Asad's life, he has evry reasn 2 be angry. He can throw Zoya out of his house immediately bt definitely not slap her. Yes, I do agree evn if women slap men, men shud not do da same. Again I say its my POV. 

Thank goodness there is someone here who is mature enough to look at this objectively.  It not a male or female issue - slapping someone is wrong and i am so disappointed that the writers went in this direction. 

chicksoup

IF-Rockerz

chicksoup

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

No matter what!! I dnt find it justified 4 a man 2 slap a girl. No matter what! Its my POV. 
Yes, Dilshad is da most imp person in Asad's life, he has evry reasn 2 be angry. He can throw Zoya out of his house immediately bt definitely not slap her. Yes, I do agree evn if women slap men, men shud not do da same. Again I say its my POV. 

Thank goodness there is someone here who is mature enough to look at this objectively.  It not a male or female issue - slapping someone is wrong and i am so disappointed that the writers went in this direction. 

Hi all of you,
It is not a malicious act. Please remember he is being pushed over an edge-  and foremost is the FACT THAT (he thinks) SHE LIED TO HIM.

No one supports violence here. but remember Gandhiji was not Mahatma overnight. He had to experiment with truths before he became that. 

So, my request is, allow Asad to make mistakes- IN EXTREME ANGER- ONLY THEN can he correct them and learn more about Zoya.

(Is it OK for a woman to slap a woman?Shocked)

Just ANOTHER way of thinking maturely- NONE of uis are SLAP- HAPPY here-    

It is wrong for any human being to inflict violence on another person...but we are all flawed, ansd sometimes our temper gets the best of our carefully nurtured values...Dilshad will kill Asad for this- IF she gets to know!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madafterarhi_vineeta_

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Hi all of you,
It is not a malicious act. Please remember he is being pushed over an edge-  and foremost is the FACT THAT (he thinks) SHE LIED TO HIM.

No one supports violence here. but remember Gandhiji was not Mahatma overnight. He had to experiment with truths before he became that. 

So, my request is, allow Asad to make mistakes- IN EXTREME ANGER- ONLY THEN can he correct them and learn more about Zoya.

It is wrong for any human being to inflict violence on another person...but we are all flawed, ansd sometimes our temper gets the best of our carefully nurtured values...Dilshad will kill Asad for this- IF she gets to know!

Slapping Zoya was wrong no matter what the circumstances. this is not something i support or endorse as acceptable. slapping women is not ok, it is not my cup of tea and please do not try to write lengthy posts with me on the matter in your efforts to convince me. you might have success with other less mature members of this forum who 'like" this type of stuff, but not me. i found some of his earlier treatment of Zoya unappetizing such as grabbing her arms, twisting it behind her bag, throwing her against a wall...but this is just overstepped the boundaries. 

If Asad is going to redeem himself in my eyes, it is giong to take mroe than just an apology to Zoya.  

Edited by Laila2009 - 04 February 2013 at 7:40am

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by eshasrk

Originally posted by _vineeta_

Ok, I wish it isn't slap, more like push in disgust or anger maybe...

Hitting is hitting, and I am not sure I will love him this much afterwards, any man should have that much control on himself. As he THINKS she didnt obey his order, not she DIDN'T obey orders..

But worst than this will be him saying "I loathe the day, I saved you" or something on that lines, hope he doesn't go that farOuch

@ bold blue: Yes I hope it doesn't go this far, coz then I would be really pissed at Asad and this will be something unforgivable to say...but I don't think it will go this far, otherwise I wonder what it will take to redeem Asad again
I was pissed at him for being rude when he said to Zoya: Khuda jaane woh din kab ayega jab tu meri zindagi se rukhsat honge...or something like that ...
But I feel the CV's will be very careful...and let's see if the slap really happens or not in the first place, coz the pic I saw was from Hitler Didi if I am not mistaken

Hi all of you,

@ BOLD RED: No slap is justified...not a girl slapping a guy and definitely not a guy slapping a girl...OR woman slapping another woman

Edited by eshasrk - 04 February 2013 at 7:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Hi all of you,

@bold blue : It is not that Asad never made any mistake...maybe Zoya should have slapped Asad too when that incident of Akhram happened, coz anything could have happened that day to Zoya...

chicksoup

chicksoup

IF-Rockerz

chicksoup

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Hi all of you,

@bold blue : It is not that Asad never made any mistake...maybe Zoya should have slapped Asad too when that incident of Akhram happened, coz anything could have happened that day to Zoya...

Yeah! She had every right to.Thumbs Up
But she is MORE IN CONTROL OF HERSELF-  which is why I admire and love zoya...and I want Asad to make mistakes and learn what Zoya is all about... it is not a war between them- they learn things from each other.

That is how any relationship progresses...you make mistakes, you admit them, you get forgiven and loved and respected more ...neither of them are perfect, right?Hug

We are not watching a love story between two perfect people , are we?Wink

Any way, chill...the slap may not be theer afterall.

eshasrk

arpita20

IF-Rockerz

arpita20

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
no no no..
it's pathetic...Cry

Laila2009

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.