Qubool Hai

Asad slaps Zoya- stay positive. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
I would never justify any man hitting a woman under any circumstances.Yes Dilshad is fighting for her life and Asad is very emotional right now but that still doesnt cut it for me.Violence is violence and that is a fact.
Well i feel sorry for Zoya because although she wasnt the one to bring Maryam back but she was the one to let her stay there.I would never condone violence but i can understand Asad's state of mind when he does it.He is shattered right now as the most person in his life is dying and he cant do anything.He is venting his anger on the one person he thinks is responsible...Zoya.Until Dilshad recovers i dnt see Asad repenting and now he will surely kick her out .
They will both repent ...Zoya for hiding the truth and Asad for not learning the full truth before going against his principles.
Thats just my POV.

Edited by ameilia - 04 February 2013 at 7:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sadesi_vineeta_Laila2009

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asad slaps Zoya- stay positive. (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
I can understand Asad's emotional state...it is his mom we are talking about here, but still I feel that a slap is going a bit too far...
But yes incase this happens, I want Zoya to leave from there...After he told her so many times to get out and now this, maybe it's better she keeps her self respect intact and leave...

Cause even if she doesn't want to leave Dilshaad in this state which I totally understand, Asad will not allow her anywhere near his mom for the time being

Edited by eshasrk - 04 February 2013 at 6:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sadesi_vineeta_Laila2009

_vineeta_

IF-Dazzler

_vineeta_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Ok, I wish it isn't slap, more like push in disgust or anger maybe...

Hitting is hitting, and I am not sure I will love him this much afterwards, any man should have that much control on himself. As he THINKS she didnt obey his order, not she DIDN'T obey orders..

But worst than this will be him saying "I loathe the day, I saved you" or something on that lines, hope he doesn't go that farOuch

Edited by _vineeta_ - 04 February 2013 at 6:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sadesiLaila2009eshasrkPeeves.

_vineeta_

IF-Dazzler

_vineeta_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Edited by _vineeta_ - 04 February 2013 at 6:39am

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Hitting is hitting, and I am not sure I will love him this much afterwards, any man should have that much control on himself. As he THINKS she didnt obey his order, not she DIDN'T obey orders..

But worst than this will be him saying "I loathe the day, I saved you" or something on that lines, hope he doesn't go that farOuch

@ bold blue: Yes I hope it doesn't go this far, coz then I would be really pissed at Asad and this will be something unforgivable to say...but I don't think it will go this far, otherwise I wonder what it will take to redeem Asad again
I was pissed at him for being rude when he said to Zoya: Khuda jaane woh din kab ayega jab tu meri zindagi se rukhsat honge...or something like that ...
But I feel the CV's will be very careful...and let's see if the slap really happens or not in the first place, coz the pic I saw was from Hitler Didi if I am not mistaken

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_Laila2009

flowergarden

Goldie

flowergarden

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
i disagree too. its nt acceptable asad cant slap zoya... 
a woman can slap a man bt a man cant..Ouch. i hope asad's mental status ll be nt that bad he ll slap a girlLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

chicksoup

IF-Rockerz

chicksoup

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Originally posted by _vineeta_

@ bold blue: Yes I hope it doesn't go this far, coz then I would be really pissed at Asad and this will be something unforgivable to say...but I don't think it will go this far, otherwise I wonder what it will take to redeem Asad again
I was pissed at him for being rude when he said to Zoya: Khuda jaane woh din kab ayega jab tu meri zindagi se rukhsat honge...or something like that ...
But I feel the CV's will be very careful...and let's see if the slap really happens or not in the first place, coz the pic I saw was from Hitler Didi if I am not mistaken

Hi all of you,
It is not a malicious act. Please remember he is being pushed over an edge-  and foremost is the FACT THAT (he thinks) SHE LIED TO HIM.

No one supports violence here. but remember Gandhiji was not Mahatma overnight. He had to experiment with truths before he became that. 

So, my request is, allow Asad to make mistakes- IN EXTREME ANGER- ONLY THEN can he correct them and learn more about Zoya.

(Is it OK for a woman to slap a woman?Shocked)

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Seriously, itna toh bantaa hai, na.
He had ordered her to get Mariam sent away in HIS CAR. Zoya had told him she had done it.  And NOW, he comes home and finds Mariam and his Ammi badly wounded. The doctor says SHE IS GOING TO DIE.

Zoya has lied to him in the past too- I feel it is only normal for him to react like this. This is HIS AMMI- the person he values most in his life- even more than Ayan. AND SHE IS DYING! 

I hope he stops it with a slap and a dialogue- don't want him throwing her out. 

May be, Zoya will leave after this? NICE TWIST! Looking forward to it.

No, itna to nahain bata. i simply do not like this about Asad slapping her. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.