Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

chicksoup

IF-Rockerz

chicksoup

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Seriously, itna toh bantaa hai, na.
He had ordered her to get Mariam sent away in HIS CAR. Zoya had told him she had done it.  And NOW, he comes home and finds Mariam and his Ammi badly wounded. The doctor says SHE IS GOING TO DIE.

Zoya has lied to him in the past too- I feel it is only normal for him to react like this. This is HIS AMMI- the person he values most in his life- even more than Ayan. AND SHE IS DYING! 

I hope he stops it with a slap and a dialogue- don't want him throwing her out. 

May be, Zoya will leave after this? NICE TWIST! Looking forward to it.

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

patelpr4ojas143coccoNanoutishmadramaybaaz.Anika_243vm17princezsafa_Serendipity_bsk1maszzoya-ammysnehatalksho-shweetWhenInRomeSanthu.The.KingNav2010-Fizzi-piyualkaEvashBlessedSoulKrrish4Youaathyateja0102..nits_viratholicNithiya95--epiPhobia--MoronsKiMallikaPeeves.-Martinski-shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asad slaps Zoya- stay positive." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
hope mariam SPEAKS UP!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Nobody wants to see the OBJECTIVE view, here. All i see is 'SLAP A GIRL?' anthem. Who wants to see Asad's emotional state at this point? Stern Smile

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90coccodramaybaaz.Aurum._Serendipity_bsk1anoo67flowergardenSamaira32EvashWhenInRomesuds.Santhu.The.KingBlessedSoulRadhika_ksgiandauntless.chicksoup--epiPhobia---Martinski-spoorthishanakyasharanhifzaaexhalelove.

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Zoya ...really sometimes i feel this girl has no self respect...
She better leave this time..

Asad reacting at this moment is justified...He would have slapped Najma too if she has done this...

Its just something is frustrating to see zoya in that house now...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90tishmaAnjanaYYZeshasrkchicksoupexhalelove.

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Asad is justified if he do this. I totally agree with ur post.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90Anika_243chicksoupMoronsKiMallika

chicksoup

IF-Rockerz

chicksoup

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiamondLife

Asad reacting at this moment is justified...He would have slapped Najma too if she has done this...

If Mariam owns up, which she will, he will apologise- then Zoya can shout at him (should she slap him back? An eye for an eye?...)...but she will not leave if he apologises. HOW CAN SHE LEAVE HER BELOVED PHOOPHI when she is not out of danger? 

It will be yummy to watch.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90tishma--epiPhobia--DiamondLife

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

If Mariam owns up, which she will, he will apologise- then Zoya can shout at him (should she slap him back? An eye for an eye?...)...but she will not leave if he apologises. HOW CAN SHE LEAVE HER BELOVED PHOOPHI when she is not out of danger? 

yeh hopefully she wont leave...she loves her phoophi too much...love her caring character

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Zoya's mom is not struggling with death..in  blood..Wink...Asad's mom is..
Someone thinks the person who is responsible is standing in front of him and being there day and nightConfused...
Zoya will meet Dilshad secretly..i dont think Asad will let her see Dilshad...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkachicksoup

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.