Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon-The little things they do for us! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blithe

Originally posted by deep_Tanha

Yes..we SWARON fans are epitome of positivity and patience ...lets hope for the best..u know me...m still hopefulEmbarrassed

@deepika: finally sequence is aired. how are you feeling? I am eager to read your views .

Oh dear...office se aake pehle online episode dekha..now u know my views...i wrote watever i felt that moment...m so glad i was positive throughoutEmbarrassed

m still in swaronland...ahh...it was BEAUTIFUL...so SWARONISH...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blithe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon-The little things they do for us! (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Sara ka fal meetha hota hai. Ye hamne hamesa suna hai aur aaj dekh bhi liya. Thank God Cv's compensated for lack of SwaRon scenes in a big way. 
But more than that what made today sequence awesome was the SwaRon charm was kept intact in it even if the sequence was all about passion and intimacy. And that what made it special.

YESSS...swaronians finally got their due with this sequence ...the passion..the intimacy..the LOVE...made it special

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blithesscomp32marauder

blithe

IF-Dazzler

blithe

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Exactly. This was not just ainvayi sequence or in better terms a forced one (which was my biggest fear). The scene was too much impactfull. A lot was said just through expressions. I seriously didn't expect VruShan to exhibit such passionate chemistry in their very first romantic seqence. They were just amazing. Awesome performance by both. But being new I must say fabulous work by Vrushika.

Actually, unknowingly hii sahi, we never had a doubt on VruShan performance, we always discussed about the script which indirectly meant we had faith in them that we will perform better and today, they just proved and made us more proud to be their fans. Yes! Mehta was great today as a newbie.Now, after watching this episode, I don't mind if tommorrow's scene is left-hanging. As far as I know, I am sure it will be an open-ended scene but by the present storyline this is how it should be too. So I won't be disappointed. These Goa promos are making my expectation raise about SwaRon. I don't know what we have our way but what ever it is, I am sure some thing good or I say BEST is on our way.

shreyasi28sscomp32marauder

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Exactly. This was not just ainvayi sequence or in better terms a forced one (which was my biggest fear). The scene was too much impactfull. A lot was said just through expressions. I seriously didn't expect VruShan to exhibit such passionate chemistry in their very first romantic seqence. They were just amazing. Awesome performance by both. But being new I must say fabulous work by Vrushika.

Actually, unknowingly hii sahi, we never had a doubt on VruShan performance, we always discussed about the script which indirectly meant we had faith in them that we will perform better and today, they just proved and made us more proud to be their fans. Yes! Mehta was great today as a newbie.Now, after watching this episode, I don't mind if tommorrow's scene is left-hanging. As far as I know, I am sure it will be an open-ended scene but by the present storyline this is how it should be too. So I won't be disappointed. These Goa promos are making my expectation raise about SwaRon. I don't know what we have our way but what ever it is, I am sure some thing good or I say BEST is on our way.

Well I'm certain tomorrow a lot of question will left unanswered. But still a btter closre to this sequence than the abrupt one with which are quite familiar is needed.Hopefully Cv's will do it. And finally I watched the Goa promo now. And I must say something substantial is on our way. Looking forward to those episodes.

shreyasi28blithesscomp32

blithe

IF-Dazzler

blithe

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Well I'm certain tomorrow a lot of question will left unanswered. But still a btter closre to this sequence than the abrupt one with which are quite familiar is needed.Hopefully Cv's will do it. And finally I watched the Goa promo now. And I must say something substantial is on our way. Looking forward to those episodes.

I agree, even I don't want an abrupt ending to this scene. Anyways, lets see what creatives have in their heads. And Goa promos are really very AWESOME. Can't wait to see them.

shreyasi28sscomp32marauder

Post Reply New Post

Go to top