Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon-The little things they do for us!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

blithe

IF-Dazzler

blithe

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
"The little things you(SwaRon) do for us..
 and nobody else make us feel good...
 little things you do for us...
 making us smile n no one else could...!
 that's why we like to stand for you(SwaRon)..,"

Am I right? Or AM I RIGHT!

In Sudha's words, SwaRon fans are those, who are able to see some positivity even in the darkest of the hour. Isn't she right? Well, she is!.

Past week, we hardly got any SwaRon scene but still we found our happiness in those little individual scenes.  Few lines I want to recall from past week episodes.

"Swayam, tune toh Sharon pe Ph.D ki hai"
"toh tumhi sikhado na.."
"ban jao na meri CAPTAIN!"
"Tumhe toh pata hai mai serious type hoon"
" Mai Swayam aur Rey ki tarah linient nahi hoon "

Last line gave me immense pleasure. I don't know anybody noticed it or not but for the very first time Sharon took Swayam's name first and then Rey's. No, offense to anyone here, I just wanted to point out that for first time sharon took her lover's name first and then her Best friend name and that too in public.

I hope this week they compensate the past week's SwaRon absence. I am looking forward for tonite's episode. Waiting to see how this new pair will create MAGIC around us. I am sure they will do well.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

swayumsMimiVruShannikitha_strisha19Afshan9shaanswayamTrouble_MagnetMolly.SwaronriddzyeeWinds.of.Winter_Deepika_megsyShantanuSoulAnomic_lonertannuluvshreyasi28swayamsharonbhanumathitanhaRadioactive.yasrimuskuranacscs.AbhIyalicious.Snoweytannu_swayamSuni1986sscomp32marauderKAS_Nisha_ArSha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon-The little things they do for us!" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikitha_s

nikitha_s

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
good observation.Finally monday is here. Hope we can get the Swaron magic today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blithe

tannu_swayam

IF-Rockerz

tannu_swayam

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Nyc post.. Ya small small thngs lyk dis dat SwaRon do affects us so much... If dere z no SwaRon scene fr d whole week a single glance, a small llhh mkes our day... Nd ya.. Bout dat Sharon's lyn... Whenever Sharon tkes Swayam's nme out loud in public(wch she does quite rarely) it mkes me smyl wit 32teeths all out :D... Mkes me remember Swayam's lyn "Bohut acha lagta h jab tum mera naam leti ho..."

Edited by tannu_swayam - 04 February 2013 at 3:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitha_sAnomic_lonerblithetannuluvbhanumathitanha

tannuluv

IF-Dazzler

tannuluv

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Nyc post and swayam's  wonderful lines are almost equal to sharon smile which she gives to swayam when he supports aashi n lipsa...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitha_sblithebhanumathitanha

Suni1986

IF-Sizzlerz

Suni1986

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
yes ur r right
sometime small small things give us big happiness
nd we r used to of this bcz we never get proper swaron scenes bt there individual scenes also make us happy

blithe

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Yes..we SWARON fans are epitome of positivity and patience ...lets hope for the best..u know me...m still hopefulEmbarrassed

Edited by deep_Tanha - 04 February 2013 at 4:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhanumathitanhablithe

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Oh so i m nt d only one as i thot who was stupidly grinning when sharon took swayam's name first instead of rey nd dat too in public :D
I also liked d scene wher swayam was d one to say that he doesnt thnk sharon is impressed wid d new dancers, to rey!
D classroom scene was way too cute, d way swayam said 'toh tumhi sikhado na, u r d best, ban jao hamari capatain...' nd den a wee bit latr 'toh meri captain ban jao' ^_^
V didnt even got a single full fledged scene n SwaRon dis week bt still dey nvr fail to make us smile wid der cute lil moments :)
I realy hope it gets compensated dis week, akhir umeed pe hi yeh duniya kayam hai!

blithe

blithe

IF-Dazzler

blithe

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

Yes..we SWARON fans are epitome of positivity and patience ...lets hope for the best..u know me...m still hopefulEmbarrassed

@deepika: finally sequence is aired. how are you feeling? I am eager to read your views .

Post Reply New Post

Go to top