Phir Subah Hogi

TVS fans Enter this Post !!! Funny Q's About Him .

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 30

Page 1
Page   of 30
Page 2 Page 30

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
When I was The Thakurain of the week
You all Asked Me several Q's so I was thinking Y not To ask Q's and Fans will reply and that too On A funny way

So 1st the Rule In this Post
Reply Only In a funny Way ... and Make the one who asked the question Smile... The One with the funniest Reply will get cute flowers from the one who posted the question ... so if his / her reply made You laugh then send him/her  flowers and ask him/her  to ask the next Q...  He/She will ask the next Q about TVS onlyLOL Reply can be any thing...

1 question can have several answers... so if one has replied dont worry send your reply ...

Guys I add another rule

If u get at least 2 answers you can post your laugh winner name ...LOL no need to wait to other people cos now a days they are silent or silent readers LOL if they have any reply they are welcome Big smile

so we wont need to request to send the question and topic shell continue...

If the person who asked question is away for 2 days we will vote n choose the funniest reply n move on to next question

So R you ready for the fun

Okay 1st Quition...

Have You seen Vikram In your Dream ?

Notice - Check The Last post to know what was the Last question Okay

Notice - this topic is made for fun only no offence to any one

Edited by ronshaan - 18 February 2013 at 9:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshianagha107PutijaChalhovJulieDJoyelGroverAddict

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVS fans Enter this Post !!! Funny Q's About Him ." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Not yet...because I am a Mental patient...Mental patients don't have dreams, but they have only the fear of Electric Shock treatment...ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshimotherhenanagha107venronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joyel

Not yet...because I am a Mental patient...Mental patients don't have dreams, but they have only the fear of Electric Shock treatment...ROFLROFL
ROFLGood One Joyel

here R your flowers

You can ask the next question ...

and yes... Chulbuli gets that shock without being Mental patient ... That too Freee Freee Freee LOL

Edited by ronshaan - 04 February 2013 at 3:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107Joyel

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Have u seen Vikram in latest cute Saree stills???????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Not In saree but I sow him in female dresss in show Sonu sweety hahahahaha it was so funny ... :)
A reply to your Question -
No I didnt see him In saree but I sow Adi In saree because he wanted to impress sugni ... so they can finely have their suhag raat LOL

Edited by ronshaan - 04 February 2013 at 3:31am

anagha107Joyel

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged

ROFL

Iam giving u Bunch of red roses...

We can expect TVS wearing Varanasi Saree for the coming episodes for entering Chulbuli's house for hiding his real identity of gender...Because our TVS is in love with Chulbuli...He comes to her house in order to meet her without knowing her mother.LOLROFL

Edited by Joyel - 04 February 2013 at 3:48am

anagha107ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
hahaha Joyel good One...

Okay so I got the flowers so Ill ask the Next Q

What will you do If you come home and find TVS is there Talking to your parents or if you are married then to your Husband / wife ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Stop...pause...resume...Run...hide...because his Pistol(Gun) is fully loaded with bullets...LOL

anagha107ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.