Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

latanzia

IF-Dazzler

latanzia

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
we were a little shock from friday episode, not to worry we will get back to the swing of making this show number one from today.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This Forum is the worst! (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

newyorkgirl

Groupbie

newyorkgirl

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
post it is

nihamrm

Goldie

nihamrm

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
yes i agree with you but don't give up soo soon we will have a better rank soon
as the show is new it will take some time keep your hope

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
You are right in expressing your concern...we all want the rankings to go up but you know what I find the problem to be here ,is that the people who have  been here longer and are known by everyone are the ones that get attention for their posts with quite a substantial amount of replies/comments but for people like me who aint been here long would be lucky to even have our posts looked at and even luckier if we were to get a reply.Say for eg,someone who aint that popular on the forum was to open a post and someone well known here was to open a post on the same topic...their's without question would get noticed.I dnt wanna seem like I'm complaining  but it is rather unfair and I'm not saying I'm a great topic maker but there are other's who do come up with such great posts but they hardly get that much notice...so if this is going to be the case how is forum rankings and stuff supposed to go up?
I personally try to comment on everyones post as much as I can but it's time we all get together and unite in making this forum more active by replying to as many posts as we can and also everone, try making posts on different topics rather than the same old thing that other's have posted.

Edited by shaz2009 - 04 February 2013 at 9:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.ipkknd

suchishah

suchishah

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Will surely update...but how many times...I mean I always open every hour...I seriously think that ss, ff should have daily updates!

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I so agree, yes I agree KSG does have a big following and I'm not justifying myself but currently school has been very busy but I do try to come on for a it in the evening :p

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Hitting The Rank Metter As Much I Can.

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Well you cannot go around and hitting people and expect to retain your fan base. Let this serve as a wake up call to those who insult women whereas are hypocritical enough to bank of them to watch their shows.

Cant have your cake and eat it too; give respect and take respect.

Hopefully he puts his foot down the next time the producers push him into some misadventures.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.