Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

...Tanu...

IF-Rockerz

...Tanu...

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
I do agree with u! Last time our points were more despite not having a buzz article. And dis time inspite of having a buzz article we r in 3rd position. Ppl have 2 b more & more active. I thought atlst dis wee we vl be on 2nd position, bt disappointed!Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asyaforlife

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This Forum is the worst! (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cocco

Groupbie

cocco

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanju_

well, the show is pretty new, moreover, many fans are more active on FB rather than IF coz IF is pretty biased against some actors...as long as the show is in top 5, I am happy!!!

the chaska meter rating is pretty amazing for QH!! I guess it's just coz of the lack of activeness in forum...with the track Punar vivah has right now, I don't know if it has even the amount of discussion QH has, yet it still is at no 2 and this week toh QH also got an articleConfused

I agree with you QH has a lot of fan following in FB in just 3 months, and it's because of KSG's huge fan following but unfortunately either they are not interested in IF or not aware of IF.

asyaforlife

Archi02

IF-Rockerz

Archi02

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Oh my god, I was shocked with your title. Please change it or mods may close it because it looks like bashing post. And agree with you. But many of us are student here. And many of us with imp years. I can't be here because of year final. Yet people are less active and many of us don't know each other. Let some day pass. I hope it'll be active.

Soapqueen2013

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Dear examination time...plus when people post opr comment they expect some response...no response from others just discourages them.

asyaforlife

shewolf.

IF-Sizzlerz

shewolf.

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
girl don't be upset with the ranking:) most of us are on a hiatus cause exams are coming up and hey! exams are more important than a shows rank right? Embarrassed

supriya.ipkknd

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocco

Originally posted by Sanju_

well, the show is pretty new, moreover, many fans are more active on FB rather than IF coz IF is pretty biased against some actors...as long as the show is in top 5, I am happy!!!

the chaska meter rating is pretty amazing for QH!! I guess it's just coz of the lack of activeness in forum...with the track Punar vivah has right now, I don't know if it has even the amount of discussion QH has, yet it still is at no 2 and this week toh QH also got an articleConfused

I agree with you QH has a lot of fan following in FB in just 3 months, and it's because of KSG's huge fan following but unfortunately either they are not interested in IF or not aware of IF.

Dear they know about IF but they feel disinterested in comming here ...  Because of many reasons and most vital reason is IF baiseness they enjoy more in Fb 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coccoasyaforlife

asyaforlife

IF-Dazzler

asyaforlife

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
This forum can be made more active with DOTW or GOTW or MOTW. This really helps in increasing the forum rank and plus exam season makes members to become less active. The new NL might just help in increasing rank. It is advisable to discuss on one topic rather than making innumerable posts on same topic. I agree with blueflames for this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coccosupriya.ipkknd

farabi

IF-Dazzler

farabi

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Agree

supriya.ipkknd

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.