Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

supriya.ipkknd

IF-Rockerz

supriya.ipkknd

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Seriously! Don't look at my display Pic. I am not in love with this forum. I don't care about its rank. I don't care about the fans. I don't care if other people make fun of this forum. 

No.. Seriously! What is going on? Don't you guys want QH on the Top Spot, atleast a step ahead towards No.2
This time we had a Buzz Article too. Still we are on No. 3 Cry 
If I make a post, it will stay on the first page for hours.
What is wrong?
Why are you guys not active?
Now don't tell me QH doesn't have any fan following! Surbhi is new.. I understand. But KSG? He has a huge crazy female following. What are you guys doing? Sleeping? Snoozing? 
C'mon Guys! 
Keep the Forum active. 
I Promise to do that.
Do you? 

P.S - I am not at all bashing the forum\forumwaasis. I love this forum and the show and I seriously thought this time we would be on the No.2 Position ... But we are stuck at 3 ( Which is also very good.. But still Cry Ek Fan ka Dil .. tum kya jaano IF Babu)

Originally posted by vedu

Hum honge kamiyaab, hum honge kamiyaab ekkk dinnn..
 LOLLOL

Edited by supriya.ipkknd - 04 February 2013 at 6:59am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy88coccokash_meet10nikkipunjfabsomearshishobakvOoopsezzinia2411Ksgian4lyfsuchishahJia1bsk1errahSoapqueen2013Ablazed_EnigmaSamaira32Nims-Krystal001Aqibaa_19trouble_006Rushitaakandygroverflowergardensho-shweetsophie420Madame_NoddyWhenInRomeluv_lvndrBlessedSoulcosmogirl77Santhu.The.Kingshaz2009piyualkaKaSu4Lifekaussarhalifax004asyaforlifeveenishaeshasrk-rajsua-LoveAsYa222HR-DMG4lifeaathya-Shormi-...Tanu...Archi02chicksoupNithiya95--epiPhobia--raneebmijanurGroverAddictEndurancepieryroseyouth_showsfanKaBhiinlove-Jwalamukhi-shanakyasharanhifzaa-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This Forum is the worst!" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhurieti

Groupbie

madhurieti

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
agree with u 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
agree with you, the forum has been very very lazy over the weekend. 
the main issue i guess with there are so many topics about the same news or info,   i cant comment over all 5-6 topics made about the same thing. the topic maker should first check if there is a similar post already or not. if there exist a post then comment n like in tht one only. 
this a forum to discuss not to have a race on topic making. it gets really annoying clicking on different links n finding same stuff as in previous oneUnhappy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coccoKrystal001Samaira32piyualkasuds.asyaforlifechicksoup

supriya.ipkknd

IF-Rockerz

supriya.ipkknd

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
M just too upset :( 
The Forum is sleeping in the weekends while the other forumsdiscuss stuff. Our Activity is NIL! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

flowergardenblueflamesasyaforlifechicksoup-Martinski-

chicksoup

IF-Rockerz

chicksoup

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Yeah. seriously.
What is wrong with QH?
I have been commenting and rating...and still...

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
agree...:(
we are short by about 300 points

meow23

IF-Rockerz

meow23

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
chill ppl..
ppl r just gttng used to it.. i'm sure we would go bac to no:2 postion by dis week...we def need a lot of activities also lined up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iamknown2uasyaforlife

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
well, the show is pretty new, moreover, many fans are more active on FB rather than IF coz IF is pretty biased against some actors...as long as the show is in top 5, I am happy!!!

the chaska meter rating is pretty amazing for QH!! I guess it's just coz of the lack of activeness in forum...with the track Punar vivah has right now, I don't know if it has even the amount of discussion QH has, yet it still is at no 2 and this week toh QH also got an articleConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coccotrouble_006suds.piyualkaasyaforlifeveenisha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.