Sasural Simar Ka

love is alive after death also (ff)(updated 21/3) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 164

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
i loved the sindhoor part at the end..meri roli ab complete hai awww Embarrassed soo sweet...really nice keep it up x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wamavasant

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "love is alive after death also (ff)(updated 21/3) (Page 7)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malihaahmed

i loved the sindhoor part at the end..meri roli ab complete hai awww Embarrassed soo sweet...really nice keep it up x

yar maliha di i thought of that scene after this the song kitnee batien i loved the sindoor part and i will write one more ff including naina as i promised u that i will make naina suffer more than death so first i ll end this story making naina a big bitch at last and another ff also will be on rosid an naina creating rift of that pregnancy track and you remember that roli's friend rohan i will include him also then i ll make naina's life hell Angry wait naina we rosid fan will never leave uAngryAngryAngryAngry

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Awww I loved sid emotional Talk awww he loves roli so much dnt knw why he had to bring naina to the office hate that bitch.awww he slept with her photo in bed.he put the vermilion on roli head that was so sweet.sid plz take care of u roli.roli plz wake up plz shrija plz insult naina a lot plzz

wamavasant

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

Awww I loved sid emotional Talk awww he loves roli so much dnt knw why he had to bring naina to the office hate that bitch.awww he slept with her photo in bed.he put the vermilion on roli head that was so sweet.sid plz take care of u roli.roli plz wake up plz shrija plz insult naina a lot plzz

well thanks i ll surely make naina insulted how she did with roli's photograph and will write one more ff named second hand husband including that naina and sid , roli and rosid, and roli's childhood friend rohan and i have made roli in comma so that naina should get the correct insulting u will catch that in my next update so stay tuned

preetam4

preetam4

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
i really loved the part where naina is getting insulted and sid asking her ot be sankalp's secretarty Smile cool idea to keep her out f rosid life ..

wamavasant

napu

napu

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
awesome shrija what a beautiful story i think ssk writers should take classes from u yaarWink
i really loved todays part and specially  our rosid part and that sindoor scene was just speechless yaar and what dialoges i really feel to give u a jaddu ki chappi yaar so here i  am Hug
and one more thing please make that naina life hellAngry
and thks for ur pm and yes soon update next part can't wait for it Embarrassed

wamavasant

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetam4

i really loved the part where naina is getting insulted and sid asking her ot be sankalp's secretarty Smile cool idea to keep her out f rosid life ..

she is not out of rosid life but this is a big way to get her insulted one after the other by karuna and BW family members really give good taunts ...LOLLOLLOLLOL

and thanks dera and dear as u are a newbie u can make only 10 comments in 24 hours not more than so for asking something use ur private messenger and post comments after thinking dear love u

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by napu

awesome shrija what a beautiful story i think ssk writers should take classes from u yaarWink
i really loved todays part and specially  our rosid part and that sindoor scene was just speechless yaar and what dialoges i really feel to give u a jaddu ki chappi yaar so here i  am Hug
and one more thing please make that naina life hellAngry
and thks for ur pm and yes soon update next part can't wait for it Embarrassed

hehe thanks for ur jaadu ki jhappi and i ll make naina's life hell that's why i made naina sankalp's secretary not sid's in order to get her insulted by sid sankalp and taunted bu whole idiotic BW family members ... and i ll update it soon love u dear Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top