Sasural Simar Ka

love is alive after death also (ff)(updated 21/3) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 164

varunx

IF-Sizzlerz

varunx

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Amazing 1st chapter of the sequel...more exciting
super happy as u r continuing this story..
Continue soon nd thnx 4 d pm...:)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "love is alive after death also (ff)(updated 21/3) (Page 5)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xitij

Amazing 1st chapter of the sequel...more exciting
super happy as u r continuing this story..
Continue soon nd thnx 4 d pm...:)

thanks dear will continue and pm u soon dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varunx

napu

napu

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
super ff yaar i really loved it Clap 
i feel like crying when i was reading it as i was imagining the scenes in front of  my eyes really it touches my heart yaar Embarrassed
only one thing why u hurt roli yaar but happy for that also as now everybody will know the importance of roli in there life specially sidWink
please post the next part soon and thanku for ur pm yaar love u Heart

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
hey dear sorry i was chatting with someone abt rosid in facebook!by the way i loved the way u made prem feel guilty for the way he humiliated roli!he deserved that!he and specially sid!although i cried like hell when roli and sid were talking it was so emotional plzz roli dnt leave sid like this u have to remain alive!roli u need to live alife to kick that naina ass!u need to be alive so that sid and u can live forever!i am going to pray for roli and sid!

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by napu

super ff yaar i really loved it Clap 
i feel like crying when i was reading it as i was imagining the scenes in front of  my eyes really it touches my heart yaar Embarrassed
only one thing why u hurt roli yaar but happy for that also as now everybody will know the importance of roli in there life specially sidWink
please post the next part soon and thanku for ur pm yaar love u Heart

thanks dear love u too i hurt roli so that prem realize the truth and be guilty and one more reason u will find that in my next update so wait i ll update it tomorrow Wink i was also crying while i was writing my mom asked me why i m crying but i really hide my tears as from morning i was depressed and if she came to know that due to sid i was super depressed she would have removed tv till my exams so i should concentrate on that and i really want to see ssk for roli these days

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

hey dear sorry i was chatting with someone abt rosid in facebook!by the way i loved the way u made prem feel guilty for the way he humiliated roli!he deserved that!he and specially sid!although i cried like hell when roli and sid were talking it was so emotional plzz roli dnt leave sid like this u have to remain alive!roli u need to live alife to kick that naina ass!u need to be alive so that sid and u can live forever!i am going to pray for roli and sid!

its ok well thanks really i was waiting for ur reply and dear wait in my ff i have made roli to get a gun shot due to some reasons and u will find that in my next update and naina should go through scoldings so see how i make naina cryCry

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
pllzzz plzzz make naina life hell plzz plzzz do i really hate her!i want her to be humilated like hell!hate her!and do check my pm u will laugh after seeing that lol!

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

pllzzz plzzz make naina life hell plzz plzzz do i really hate her!i want her to be humilated like hell!hate her!and do check my pm u will laugh after seeing that lol!

ya seen dear upra di is so brave when manish will come to know about that post what he will doWink LOLLOLLOLand see in my ff i ll make her suffer even more than death

Post Reply New Post

Go to top