Sasural Simar Ka

love is alive after death also (ff)(updated 21/3) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 164

-anu-

-anu-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
excellent post...oh no roli is in serious condition...i dont want roli to die...atleast rosid should not be separated in ur ff...so update it soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wamavasant

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "love is alive after death also (ff)(updated 21/3) (Page 4)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
I am happy my prediction is true :) I think now everyone will see how generous and giving Roli can be when it comes to people she loves. She has almost given her life for sid, simar and the family. Looking fwd to see what happens to Roli and how does everyone react.

wamavasant

hangok

IF-Dazzler

hangok

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
ohhh my god, what is this my sweetu, so much emotion, i cant bear it, im crying right now...
fabulous, great, fantastic...
you are awesome, so afer you name of the dd i think she will dieCry
but true loves never die...

love youuu

wamavasant

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Very emotional part very nice
plz pm me once you put the next part coz iam not going to vist this site till Rosid unite plzSmile

wamavasant

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
anu dear thanksSmile  i hate sid too for all this he should sufferAngry

Edited by wamavasant - 05 February 2013 at 4:00am

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anotheranfan

I am happy my prediction is true :) I think now everyone will see how generous and giving Roli can be when it comes to people she loves. She has almost given her life for sid, simar and the family. Looking fwd to see what happens to Roli and how does everyone react.

yes this was just to show real and true heart of roli which she never shows and always suffer and ya yur prediction was right i hate sid and i want to kill him now only hate u sid

and thanks dearSmile

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hangok

ohhh my god, what is this my sweetu, so much emotion, i cant bear it, im crying right now...
fabulous, great, fantastic...
you are awesome, so afer you name of the dd i think she will dieCry
but true loves never die...

love youuu

ya emotional soory dear for giving u wrong hope on sid but don't leave watching ssk at least for roli and how sid feels guilty and be shameful on his deedsAngry
thanks dear Smile sorry i made u cry i m crying too dear as my every hope is lost nowCry and dear my name is ironical u will get the meaning in my next update dearSmile

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
i ll sure pm u delsi and thanks dear

Post Reply New Post

Go to top