Sasural Simar Ka

love is alive after death also (ff)(updated 21/3) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 164

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyFans1

Wonderful start of the ff

thanks dear i ll update it soon Wink hope rosid will unite

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "love is alive after death also (ff)(updated 21/3) (Page 3)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Nice work... Glad you end the drama about property papers and khushi etc here itself..  :) I am guessing its Roli who is going to be shot but lets see whom you actually let get shot.. :)

-anu-

-anu-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
awesome update...hope these things happen in ssk...i loved ur suspense atlast it was superb dear..Big smile

napu

napu

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
awesome work yaar shirija really loved it Clap and want  this same thing to be happen and the person who gets shot should be that naina onlyAngry
and yes dear please don't stop it and hope our rosid will unite one day and hope that day will come soonWink

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anotheranfan

Nice work... Glad you end the drama about property papers and khushi etc here itself..  :) I am guessing its Roli who is going to be shot but lets see whom you actually let get shot.. :)

ya i have to end this crap on in my first part only hate this track more than anything and u are right roli will be shot but now i m feeling like shooting sid how can could he i hate him so muchAngryAngryAngryAngry

by the way dear thanks Smile

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu65040

awesome update...hope these things happen in ssk...i loved ur suspense atlast it was superb dear..Big smile

thanks a lot dear i hate this ssk show after the promo and i ll update and pm u dear

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by napu

awesome work yaar shirija really loved it Clap and want  this same thing to be happen and the person who gets shot should be that naina onlyAngry
and yes dear please don't stop it and hope our rosid will unite one day and hope that day will come soonWink

no dear nothing will happen in ssk with roisd now sid slept with that married guy seducer naina bloody bitch  i was happy after watching that pic but now i m crying what can i say now anyways thanks dear... i have lost my hope after this roli should never ever forgive sid...

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
new update is in red part 2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top