Sasural Simar Ka

love is alive after death also (ff)(updated 21/3) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 164

Page 1
Page   of 164
Page 3 Page 164

raokrithika

IF-Rockerz

raokrithika

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
@wama..beautifully writtenClaphope ths happens...aftr long time somethng gd v got abt rosid..

really u and savkatika keep our hopes alive...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wamavasant

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "love is alive after death also (ff)(updated 21/3) (Page 2)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preetam4

preetam4

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
wow !!! ha was super cool.. really hope they take this script and start shooting for the serial.. really loved the part where roli told sid she was doing this for him .Clap

wamavasant

Angellic_doll

IF-Dazzler

Angellic_doll

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Nyc update! Keep it up

wamavasant

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
good one.. i hope NAINA is shot at the end LOL

wamavasant

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
hey rao di thanks but know mishu di has also almost stopped watching ssk and i ll also al most done in todays episode i hated naina she threw roli's pic like that only and i hated prem also how can he say roli cheap how can he forget that he got married to sim as roli agreed to divorce him at the age of 18 he got his child because of roli's idea and she agreed to become surrogate mother of his child oh god i hated him he forget that roli was the one who saved sim two times after suffering through so much humiliation forget about that i ll never forgive him Angry
the way your welcome i ll update it soonSmile

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetam4

wow !!! ha was super cool.. really hope they take this script and start shooting for the serial.. really loved the part where roli told sid she was doing this for him .Clap

well thanks dear i don't know whether they will hire me for the script or not but i really think these peoples should hire madhubala's scene writers they really have some romance package in every episode and they don't drag too much of suspense they finish the drama in 1 to 2 days Star
thanksSmile

Edited by wamavasant - 04 February 2013 at 8:46am

sandraj

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
sinam di ya i ll update it soon and thanks...Wink

and maliha di  what this naina did to roli's  photograph today she has to get more than death and i have a good plan for her also she will go in hell and how she insulted roli she will be insulted by sid in my ff that i m sure and i ll do something with that prem also... and if this time she is dead sid will have sympathy for her and don't want this...
well little angry after todays episode but i ll update it at tomorrow and PM u for sure and do commentSmile

sandraj

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Wonderful start of the ff

Post Reply New Post

Go to top