Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: anu65040

awesome update...hope these things happen in ssk...i loved ur suspense atlast it was superb dear..😃

thanks a lot dear i hate this ssk show after the promo and i ll update and pm u dear
wamavasant thumbnail
Originally posted by: napu

awesome work yaar shirija really loved it 👏 and want  this same thing to be happen and the person who gets shot should be that naina only😡

and yes dear please don't stop it and hope our rosid will unite one day and hope that day will come soon😉

no dear nothing will happen in ssk with roisd now sid slept with that married guy seducer naina bloody bitch  i was happy after watching that pic but now i m crying what can i say now anyways thanks dear... i have lost my hope after this roli should never ever forgive sid...
-anu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
excellent post...oh no roli is in serious condition...i dont want roli to die...atleast rosid should not be separated in ur ff...so update it soon...
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am happy my prediction is true :) I think now everyone will see how generous and giving Roli can be when it comes to people she loves. She has almost given her life for sid, simar and the family. Looking fwd to see what happens to Roli and how does everyone react.
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ohhh my god, what is this my sweetu, so much emotion, i cant bear it, im crying right now...
fabulous, great, fantastic...
you are awesome, so afer you name of the dd i think she will die😭
but true loves never die...

love youuu
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very emotional part very nice
plz pm me once you put the next part coz iam not going to vist this site till Rosid unite plz😊
wamavasant thumbnail
anu dear thanks😊  i hate sid too for all this he should suffer😡
Edited by wamavasant - 11 years ago
wamavasant thumbnail
Originally posted by: anotheranfan

I am happy my prediction is true :) I think now everyone will see how generous and giving Roli can be when it comes to people she loves. She has almost given her life for sid, simar and the family. Looking fwd to see what happens to Roli and how does everyone react.

yes this was just to show real and true heart of roli which she never shows and always suffer and ya yur prediction was right i hate sid and i want to kill him now only hate u sid

and thanks dear😊
wamavasant thumbnail
Originally posted by: hangok

ohhh my god, what is this my sweetu, so much emotion, i cant bear it, im crying right now...
fabulous, great, fantastic...
you are awesome, so afer you name of the dd i think she will die😭
but true loves never die...

love youuu

ya emotional soory dear for giving u wrong hope on sid but don't leave watching ssk at least for roli and how sid feels guilty and be shameful on his deeds😡
thanks dear 😊 sorry i made u cry i m crying too dear as my every hope is lost now😭 and dear my name is ironical u will get the meaning in my next update dear😊
wamavasant thumbnail
i ll sure pm u delsi and thanks dear