Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Happy Birthday Aditi-4th February 2013 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday from a late lateef!! Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Aditi-4th February 2013 (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

Originally posted by -aakanksha-

Me too  want mine here.Cry

But again, happyyy birthdayy Aditii PartyParty Like I said, you're one awesome blossom person Big smile And I am happy to have shared some wonderful chats and times we spent on our Bikhre/Mare Hue CC. Hope you had a great day and Maroon 5 concert later sounds fab. Hope you enjoy it lots. May God fill your life with immense love, joys, happiness, good times and good health always and may he fulfill all your dreams and wishes and desires. Hug

ANKU. Hug
I miss that CC and us insulting all those TV stars. It was fun. LOL My day was pretty good, and yess; is it surprising that I've never been to a concert before this? I guess my 20th year is starting out being awesome. Cool Thank youuu! I miss talking to you! And thanks so much for all these lovely words! Hug

Hug
I knoww. We had some fabulous times theree. It was too much fun LOL and then most of us got busy/inactive or disappeared from IF LOL noo, it isn'ttt. cause ermm, i haven't been to one either till now ROFL how embarrassing. LOL! I should go to one soon too :P awww, that's greattt. i hope it gets even betterrr with each passing month :D Miss talking to you tooo <3 so bloody inactive on IF LOL FB takes up all the time :P LOL most welcomee! :$ Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top