Page 18 of 19

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
oh terii...Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrToolConfuser

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*DKDMian for 35th week*~ (Page 18)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Haan haan... Dijiye dijiye abhi answer dijiye..ROFL.. Kyu aur sawal avi du ya pher kaal?Cool

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
haan haan main de doongi jawab by tonite..bt i dnt hv answers for some...uska kya?LOL

MrToolConfuser

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Nahin.. Again cheating hain.. Grilling hain.. Koi add nahin joh "thoda kam nai ho sakhta hain" bolke bach jayenge..ROFL.. Ok 1 question skip kar sakhte hain..LOL

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrToolConfuser

1.Who is your favorite actor/actress?  Arjun Bijlani,SRK,Sidharth Malhotra,Kajol,Smriti Irani,Rati Pandey

2.Which is your favorite movie?  DDLJ,Mohabbatein,K3G,English Vinglish

3.Is there any movie which you have seen more than five times? If yes, which one and why? there r lots n lots of films(SRK ones mainly)vich i hv seen more than 5 times...insread u shud hv askd vich r the films i hv watchd more than 100 times...ROFL

4.Who is your favorite singer? Sonu Nigam,Shreya Ghoshal,Shaan,Alka Yagnik,Mohit Chauhan-i love them all equally

5.What kind of music do you listen to? soft romantic songs..but i lik peppy nos too..

6. What are your hobbies? Singing,IF-ing,FB-ing,Phoning,Chatting,Eating,Sleeping...LOLLOL

7.Do you like to read? NO

8.Who is your most favorite author? when i dnt read books so hw can i hv one..LOL

9.Have you been to any foreign country? No

10. How was your experience in IF?  its a bahut meethi kuch khatti wala experience...

11. Which TV shows do you watch? currently i c DKDM,VEERA,BALH,TBP and Kaali-since AB entered last month

12. What is the weirdest thing you have ever done in your life? i dnt think i hv done ny weird things..bt yes jo mujhe weird na lage bt doosro ko weird lage,aisa ho sakta hai...LOLLOL

13.Whom do you trust the most in life, Teacher or Books? none of them..LOL

14.If god were to grant you one wish, what would you ask for? arrange a dinner date with Arjun Bijlani,SRK,Sidharth Malhotra...LOLLOL

15.Are you a religious person? only 30-40%

16.Which is the biggest lie you have ever told to your teacher? jhooth toh bahut bole hai,cant remember vich is the biggest..LOLLOL

17.Do you like pizzas? no

18.How do you spend your weekends? being ol in IF,FB,watchin tv,chit-chatting etc..LOL

19.Are you an outdoor person or do you prefer to laze around at home on Sundays? 2nd option..

20.Do you like to go camping? no

21. What is your personal mission statement in IF while posting comments? nothin as such,i jst post wht i feel...and if the topic is too controversial,i try my max ignore it and also make sure tht topic get closed by pmin mods abt it..LOLLOL

22. What are three positive things your last forum you would say about ? 3 things?friendly,understanding and sweet-for HJNH forum(i stayed there for last 2.5 weeks of JAN,as my fav Rajeev Khandelwal made entry in the show for 3 epis..so with him i joind the forum and started seein the show-HJNH and with his exit,i quit the forum and show too...LOLLOL..)

23. List sixty words to describe your friend ShrutiG Cool ?
sweet cute understanding sensible friendly mature honest smart cool mirchi..LOLLOL..

sweet cute understanding sensible friendly mature honest smart cool mirchi

lo ho gaya 60 words...ROFL

24. Who has impacted you most in IF and how? nobody impacted me tht much..its ulta for many...LOLWink...

25. What is your greatest fear in IF? kahin ban na ho jaaye...ROFL

26. What is your biggest regret in IF and why?  considering some hypocrites as my "frnz" once upon a time...Dead

27. What's the most important thing you learned in IF? as long as common favs r there,dosti wilb there..aftr tht some will get faded  and some will go stronger...i hv experienced both,...

28.if you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? Mumbai...

29. What's the last book you read? oye..tere ko kitni baar bolni padegi i DNT READ BOOKS...AngryLOL

30. What magazines do you like? film and tv shows

31. What's the best movie you've seen in the last year? English Vinglish and Barfi

32. What would you do if you won the lottery? world tour with family,lots of shopping-from small-to big items and agar kuch bacha toh bank mein deposit kar doongi...LOLLOL

33. Who are your heroes? SRK,AB,Sid...

34. What do you like to do for fun? chk Qn no 6's ans...LOLLOL

35. What do you do in your spare time? same ans for 34th qn..LOL

36. What is your favorite memory from IF forums? hv many cant choose one chote..Wink

37.Tell me 10 ways to use a pencil other than writing.  THIS I WILL SKIP AS U HV GIVN ME THE PERMISSION TO SKIP ONE...CoolROFL

38. If you were an Actress, like whom would you want to be and why? I wud love to be born as KAJOL..one coz shes AMAZINGLY TALENTED..and 2ndly by tht i will get chance to romance SRK ONSCREEN ATLEAST..BlushingROFL

39. If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be and why? to fly..so tht i can reach wherevr on time and tht too by the easiest method...LOLLOL

40. If you could get rid of any one of the Subject (study) , which one would you get rid of and why? MATHS...gosh i HATE it...and tht is MORE THAN ENOUGH for me to get rid of it if i cud..AngryLOL

41.Do you cry often? yea coz of shows mainly...LOLLOL..i cant control my tears when i c my heros cry or they bcome sad or my fav love jodis r seperated..OuchLOL

42.When was the last time you cried and why? Tonite while watchin Veera.. kid gt locked up in room and her troubles n longing for her bro-Ranvi made me emotional and ended up crying..Cry

43. Whom do you love the most in bollywood and why? SRK..

44. What do you hate the most in Tv shows and why? For TRPs,they do character assassination,breaking love stories..AngryAngry

45.Describe me in 40 wordsCool ( ShrutiG ke 60 and mere 40words lo hogaya 100wordsROFL ) ?
witty friendly badmaash cool

le ho gaya tere 40 words...ROFLROFLROFLROFL..

46. Do you like hanging out in IF alone ?  Yes..LOLLOL

47.What has been your happiest moment in life in IF? some BEST mjht forum memories..

48. Tell something about Arjun Bijlani sir that you like most? his SMILE and his EXPRESSIVE EYES

49. Who is Your favourite idol ? Sachin Tendulkar

50. Who is most badmaas member in this DKDM forumCool (except me
) ? MYSELF..CoolROFL

MrToolConfuser

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

^^dii...thoda aur pages dekh liye hote...maine itne ACHE NAMES mention kiye hai for U...so NO NEED of ur suggestions...apne ghatiya suggestions apne paas hi rakho,...AngryROFL

meine dekhe tabhi toh yeh naam suggest kiya.. bolne ko toh mein Urvashi Dholakia bhi bol sakti thi... par nahin bola maina... 

aur Suggestions kahan.. mein toh doosron ko ideas de rahi thi..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrToolConfuserNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyInspirationz

Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

^^dii...thoda aur pages dekh liye hote...maine itne ACHE NAMES mention kiye hai for U...so NO NEED of ur suggestions...apne ghatiya suggestions apne paas hi rakho,...AngryROFL

meine dekhe tabhi toh yeh naam suggest kiya.. bolne ko toh mein Urvashi Dholakia bhi bol sakti thi... par nahin bola maina... 

aur Suggestions kahan.. mein toh doosron ko ideas de rahi thi..LOL

i told Urvashi Dholakia and Uday Chopra for the ppl i like whose name starts with U...LOLWink

MrToolConfuser

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Kash main 60 and 40 word likhne hi nahi deta.. Aap toh bohot hi...ROFL yeh kya one sentence ko itne baad repeat kardiya manna padhega, intellegentCool.. And yeh Badmaas wala word ka idea aapne mera question se liya hain nah?ROFL.. Haan witty ke saath saath baadmaas vi add kardiya..ROFL..
Avi dekhna aur vi words likhne dunga..Cool aur main vi kitna bada fool hu.. Different words ke wajay kehdia just 60 and 40words likhdo?! ...
avi aap rest karo, main kuch aur questions dhundhta hu...LOL

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.