Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Priyanka's Music Career Is Non-Existent.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Shaitan-Haiwan

IF-Rockerz

Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Her single in my city went platinum ONLY in India and for god sakes its a horrible song with a horrily auto-tuned accent. I thought Rihanna was bad, shes gold compared to Priyanka.

The singing career is NOT happening. Nobody knows her and her songs never get radio airplay. I have never heard it on the radio. She isnt even in the Billboard Top 100 and when you search for her on their website, a picture of her and Katy Perry comes up from when Katy visited India LOLLOL

So for everyone (including Priyanka) who thinks that she actually has a music career. HELL NO.

Jay Sean is more of a star than her in every way (music wise and in North America). People know him and hear his songs all the time. Not Priyanka.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 03 February 2013 at 9:32pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

missymochiAkaiShuichiGirldazzling_dollAmara_Bbhuniluyouknowmeneha fan1mz.gigglezSadie.Saxtonanitaranisarasingh86atominisWhipCreamPantieoblivious.Siddhi_PuffinHypercity.khoobsurat..ProperPatola.Francoswashbucklingdesigal90-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Priyanka's Music Career Is Non-Existent." in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
I honestly don't think anyone has really broken into the international music field who is Indian other than Jay Sean.
Granted PC has only done one song, but hopefully the rest of her album does well. Her first single was poorly chosen, highly autotuned, and the below par music video did nothing to help. She has collaborated with known names so hopefully the rest of her songs are better.
Jay Sean is probably the most famous Indian (or British Indian) I have seen do well (his songs and albums went platinum, and his songs charted on the Billboard 100, Down went #1) but if you mention his name, no one remembers him unless they are a diehard fan (like me) or you call him "the guy who sang down or 2012". He is putting out new music this year, though, so hopefully that does well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeShaitan-Haiwan.ProperPatola.

Shaitan-Haiwan

IF-Rockerz

Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Yeah Jay Sean is the only South Asian that is somewhat well known in the music scene. There is Anjulie too but she's Indo-Guyanese.

But Priyanka? No way. Even though she is working with big shots, she is still a nobody. She always will be. She cant be as bold as Rihanna, Gaga or even Beyonce. She doesnt have that kind of talent.

It just seems like a desperate and easy attempt to globalize Priyanka. But its failing miserably.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzling_dollPuffinHypercity

kitkataha

IF-Dazzler

kitkataha

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
OK Neither is she Justin Beiber nor is she some sort of exoticness. Her "In My City" is the lamesT, most wannabee, and shallow song I have heard in my life. Friday of Rebecca Black's had more depth than this shit. Just because she's Indian, I am not going to root for her. I rather root for ARR because he's Indian and he's credible. She should not represent us. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

adevdazzling_dollbhunilumz.gigglezSam_dean4EvaSiddhi_PuffinHypercitydesigal90-RohitMaxwell-

GundayVedant

IF-Sizzlerz

GundayVedant

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Haters gonna hate.. If you want I can give you list of stations where songs are placed!

Priyanka is ONLY 1 SONG OLD! She is no Rihaana or Justin bieber that she will get fame internationally ek dam se... she is still a debutant!
Jay Sean also wasnt an instant hit... he started slowly!

1 years after do wait nd watch, Priyanka will one of most popular international stars!

nd Pzzz Priyanka is there to appeal International audiene, every song cannot be Jai Ho! She can only connect it thorugh songs having english lyrics, english tune...

Edited by vedant123 - 04 February 2013 at 12:04pm

Gauahargeous_N

IF-Sizzlerz

Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
it's just her first song... relax!! 

her record label is huge, I wouldnt underestimate them! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Castiel-pria4everSmritiKathayou2Sunshine797friends_rock

dazzling_doll

dazzling_doll

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
i would rather want her to continue her music career for me her voice is more bearable than her face

Edited by dazzling_doll - 04 February 2013 at 12:18pm

PuffinHypercity

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzling_dollShaitan-HaiwanSiddhi_-RohitMaxwell-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top