Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Season 2: ||~Parichay of the Week # 2~|| (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 18

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBhai

It was not the member it was her SIDDHI JAAP Angry Angry Angry when i can not even tolerate after a while KC/SS jaap 
So technically its me since Ridz has left the forum LOL[/QUOTE]

Question was the most annoying one i found its not who is the annoying character on forum Tongue. You are annoying for most people on forum but with my danda  you are behaving so still not on that list.

Usually i don't get annoyed with people easily. Tongue 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhaijay_bpm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Season 2: ||~Parichay of the Week # 2~|| (Page 7)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

Originally posted by jay_bpm

[QUOTE=jay_bpm]

In that case the whole story would be different Tongue  you mean due to pea-sized brain CVs - there will be no storyWinkLOL

Everyone is taking maza on my behalf and that too for Parichay  Angry Angry  afterall it's grillingTongue

his honesty,  Clap Clap  
his concern to siddhi. How he is always there with tissue Embarrassed arre, kya kaheDay Dreaming Blushing Blushing 
Him fighting his own self when the whole world was against him shows he is a fighterStar Star Star  this I value very muchClap If only CVS would have shown his quality at its best Angry they kept showing him fighting inner demons, but even that wasn't done wellAngry
His bhoole beesre geet Wink
Him writing diary and he reciting those shayaris Dancing  my favorite  
Parichay of the week banaker

Khud apna Parichay dhoondh rahe hain Tongue 

Un ankahi ansooni baton ko batakar

Khud apna Parichay bana rahe hain  Wink

Parichay ke parichay ko lekar,

Khud ka parichay bhool rahe hain  Dead

Kaun apna kaun begana hain yahan per

Khudko Parichay uska mil raha hain Tongue

Sirf ek dost ka naam dekar

Khud doosre ko naraaz kar rahe hain   Ouch

Parichay of the week banaker

Khud apna Parichay dhoondh rahe hain. Big smile

good oneTongue

Am glad you liked it  -  Hot seat ke bare mein aur kya leekhti LOL  

Yaar still outstanding Shocked as long as its general i will wait for itTongueWink will think about itWinkEvil Smile 
LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BHAVII

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Here are few Qs

We worked together for Language thread, how would you describe that experience ?

Do you think ( our ) language thread was a hit ? why ?

Would you like to work with me again if you are given a chance ( i know the answerROFL )? 

According to you

friendship is ...
trust is ...
marriage is ...
Motherhood is ...
kids are ...
Tv soaps are ...

One member from parichay forum (not ur friend  ) you would like to meet one day ? why ?

Since you are one of elders on this forum, an advice you would like to give to the youngters on this forum ?

Any famous / beautifull / interesting places in canada, you would like to suggest me to visit ?

Thats all from me. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BHAVII

TheBhai

IF-Rockerz

TheBhai

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

One member from parichay forum (not ur friend  ) you would like to meet one day ? why ?
LOL ROFLLOL ROFLLOL ROFLLOL ROFLLOL ROFL

-Rojaa-shweta_r

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

kya hua ?LOLLOLare u thinking about ur answer to this question ( i know the answer LOLLOL)?i meant u just watched Veera zaara right ROFLROFL

waise i wanted to pm you something when i saw ur Id changed , but stoped myself thinking u may scold me for that LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhaiBHAVIIshweta_r

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roshani-

kya hua ?LOLLOLare u thinking about ur answer to this question ( i know the answer LOLLOL)?i meant u just watched Veera zaara right ROFLROFL

waise i wanted to pm you something when i saw ur Id changed , but stoped myself thinking u may scold me for that LOL

The bhai is so predictable Tongue Wink 
Salman looks like you want yourself to be in my most annoying member list Tongue 
BTW - this is whom i want to meet not who wants to meet me LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhai-Rojaa-shweta_r

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

The bhai is so predictable Tongue Wink  i know what Bhai had in his mind while putting those emoticons LOLLOLunki '' historique de navigation'' ( let bhai search for the translationLOL ) mere pass hai LOLLOL
Salman looks like you want yourself to be in my most annoying member list Tongue 
BTW - this is whom i want to meet not who wants to meet me LOL  possible, aap decide karo LOL

Coeur2PsychoFMSBHAVII

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roshani-

Here are few Qs

We worked together for Language thread, how would you describe that experience ?
Language thread was fun. I brushed up many things during those days.  It was a different experience since for the first time i was working over the forum and doing work over forum. 
I have worked with people without seeing them so that was not a problem. Overall a good experience. Learnt about Photo bucket while working with you Big smile

Do you think ( our ) language thread was a hit ? why ?
According to me it was a hit. Even if 1 person would have  come there it was a hit since it was the foreign language and its not easy to learn new language on net without listening to the pronounciation.  Also this is not the educational forum. People come here to relax and not learn still we had some participation. So i would say it was a hit. Smile

Would you like to work with me again if you are given a chance ( i know the answerROFL )? 

By all means - yes.  Although i am not sure if you would like to work with someone who would push you to do things. 

According to you

friendship is ... blessing
trust is ... great force
marriage is ...compromise
Motherhood is ... unselfishness. The moment you become a mother you do not think about your own self.
kids are ... life and fun. They teach us so many things. Big smile
Tv soaps are ... Dead Dead Dead -waste of time

I will name 2 persons -  Jay and  Fariyal. 

Since you are one of elders on this forum, an advice you would like to give to the youngters on this forum ? Young generation these days is too smart. They don't follow advise. They follow elder's act. So would like to act in a way that would atleast live some seed of thought in the young generation.  (Thanks for making me outdated) LOL

Any famous / beautifull / interesting places in canada, you would like to suggest me to visit ?
Famous - Toronto, Niagra falls, Thousand Island, Quebec city, Ottawa, Vancouver, Victoria, BC.
Beautiful places - Rocky mountain,  beaches outside Toronto, Provincial parks, Alaska (I am saying Alaska since you can only go through Canada)
Interesting - In what ways - adventure? Historic? Confused

Thats all from me. Embarrassed 

Edited by BHAVII - 04 February 2013 at 8:04pm

-Rojaa-.RajvirNandini.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top