Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Season 2: ||~Parichay of the Week # 2~|| (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 18

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBhai

BTW - marks milege question paper answer karne ke liye ? LOL LOL 
Which is the best one you liked from 3 songs dedicated to you and you have to be honest Evil Smile

All 3 songs were good, lekin best was Golmaal hamaari personality batata hai...(I like to walk Teda on Seedha raasta)

Regarding Dum duma dum... Itna entertain karta hoon aap logo ko aur mujhe Dhamki? Angry

Rakhi Ka bandhan: Lafda hone par Bhai Pehle patli gali lega... so dont expect anything from this Bhai LOL. Bhai Beheno ke liye Lafda karta hai so it should be other way round you all have to protect me LOL
[/QUOTE]

Bhai - apka response in pink to prove ap darpok hoLOL Tongue

Edited by BHAVII - 07 February 2013 at 8:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Season 2: ||~Parichay of the Week # 2~|| (Page 16)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBhai

IF-Rockerz

TheBhai

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

When did i call you fattu - you yourself confessed on this MOTW - you can't take care of all the sisters. You will run away first Evil Smile 

[/QUOTE] That is what you call Smart not Darpok LOL

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
@Bhai -  u can call yourself.. SMART DARPOK...

Sorry for intruding.. NOM

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhaiBHAVII

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

bhavi few Qs frm my side as u r rocking the hot seat Clap 
Thanks Savz Embarrassed and Thanks again for not asking any controversial questionsTongue This questions are going to be fun to answer. Ekdum my type of questions Big smile u r welcome

1.How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
You seriously think that an egg can crack a floor Wink LOL LOL .

Fact: There is no concrete floor without cracks. It does not need egg to crack. Concrete as a material is screwed enough and always crack when its least expected Tongue ya concrete floors r very hard to crack

2. What is as big as u but doesn't weigh anything?
ShadowConfused , ego Wink, paapTongue

Shadow can be smaller than us depending on the position of light Wink

3. Paul is 6 feet, He is an assistant at a butcher's shop and he wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh?
In butcher's shop he can't weigh veges LOL LOL has to be meat D'oh

4. what can u hold with out using ur hands or arms?

Hold your horses lady LOL I can not hold my breath but i surely can hold meeting without using my hands and arms Tongue

5. Why is it difficult to send a telegram to Washington today?
Telegram in the age of messages. Kyu mare hue ko jeenda karne pe tuli ho Tongue

6. What happened when wheel was invented? 
I don't know - i was not born then LOL  LOL LOL  revolution

7. y is it easy to weigh a fish?
Simple yaar it comes with its own scale

8. What's the difference between an intelligent man & a UFO ?

Difference - i don't know but similarity i know - none of them existsROFL

9. How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb?
1 - man to screw bulb, 1 - man to give bulb, 1- man to hold the ladder and few more to guide the one on top of ladder. If you had asked how many woman then the answer would be just 1LOL 1 men will screw everything LOL

10.What do u call a man with half a brain?

You mean mere jaisa - Ekdum mast and sukhi WinkTongue ya gifted LOL

nice ans, thanks for answering them.

Best Special Effects: Saavz with her emoticons which she does not bring any more

best emoticons(script) old cvs ke pass hai which made viewers emoticonless WinkLOL

Savs: Funny

i hope u mean to say i ve good sense of humor Confused

BHAVII

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Depends on mood. I like all the colors and most of them suit on meEmbarrassed Tongue. If i have to choose then may be mauve, orange and white.
Ahaan Wink
I love desserts. Can't choose which is fav but can tell you the ones i dislike - cakes and chocolates. Other than that i even eat Goor and yoghurt with sugar as a dessert if i crave for dessert and can't find anything. LOL 
Desserts are humans kamzori LOL specialy for girls LOL

Joined IF and answering questions on MOTW Evil Smile LOL
Shocked You call it one of the craziest things to do Shocked

Another one trying to be as concise as possible: Wink
On the same sea , on the same winds A ship sails in one direction and another in opposite. It is not the wind that decides which direction the ship goes its the sail. Similarly, its not the fate that decides where your life is going its all about how you take life and where you take it to. 
(Sorry if i confused you) Tongue 
Wooow nice answer... I liked it Embarrassed

I don't regret anything in life. I do things when i want and do not wait for tomorrow. The things i have not done so far is not important in my life.
No regrets then Wink

Angry Angry 
Big smile Dancing

She has one of the  best smiles i have seen so far.Big smile Her innocence can be seen on her face and i can vouch her to be one of the very good human being. Tongue
I totally agree with you about her smile and innocence... but she is way too good and I don't like good and nice people Tongue ROFL
Initially she was the ideal wife that every boy would dream off. Agree my best friend was fida over her Stern Smile I liked the way she handled Kunal. The way she did not give back on Karva chauth in front of people to kunal was worth an applause. Clap Clap.
The way she handled the whole Raveena wedding/issue also was good. Thumbs Up
I loved Siddhi when she gave back to Richa that was wooow Clap despite not knowing if Kunal loves her or not and accepted her challenge. Star Star Star
Despite not loving KC - she fulfilled all the wedding promise which many women in love also can't do itStar Star AGREE Thumbs Up

Not done how many times i will be describing the same individual again and again and that too in different wayOuch Muahahaa Evil Smile

Suhani: Chulbuli Totally agree Clap LOL
Bhai: provoking but who claims to be FATTU himself ROFL
Shweta: Bahadur Wink
Jay:  austere Shocking Shocked
Savs: Funny yeah she is Wink
Shobhit: techie Pagal and flirty techie Embarrassed
Roshani: sweet Big smile
Amrish:  assiduous Smile
And if possible me: Embarrassed I am unable to judge youEmbarrassed but for your love with all the vamps- i would say - different.Tongue Chalo atleast you didn't call me mad or psycho ROFL

BHAVII

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Hello Bhavz Big smile

Sorry for being late Embarrassed here are the list of Qs from me Wink

1) What is the one thing you like & dislike about IF? Tongue

2) Why did you join?

3) If you are asked to have coffee & chat with someone in IF who & why would it be? Wink

4) Whats the best gift you think a person can give?

5) Since you like music, 
which is your all time fav song?
anytime pick me up song? 
a song you would like to dedicate to your family?
one song for me too Embarrassed

6) one thing you can't live without?

7) Good life or happy life?

8) Things you miss the most being an adult?

9) Few childhood things you wish your daughters had experienced if they were in India?

10) Bhavi the mother or Bhavi the wife?

11) one word which your friends describe you?

12) One thing your husband & kids like & dislike abt you?

13) Perfect holiday?

14) Apart from the life you've given to your daughters, what the one thing you would like them to give?

15) Difficult to please- your boss or your family?

16) Two lines about how you met your husband & your love story? Wink

17) what do you like to do when you have free time? if that is possible Wink

18) Lastly, one Q abt show Tongue Which is the best episode/scene you've liked so far?

Good luck Tongue 

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Hello Bhavz Big smile 
Hi Ramya Big smile

Sorry for being late Embarrassed  Still in time Tongue
here are the list of Qs from me Wink - Shocked what else do you want to know about me? Confused

1) What is the one thing you like & dislike about IF? Tongue Meet new people and finding like minded people. Dislike - Its too addictiveDead

2) Why did you join? Was frustrated with Valentine's day episode when Kunal thought that Siddhi wrote card for AnandAngry Angry . Before that i was stalking a lot on forum. So joined to let go of my frustration LOL 

3) If you are asked to have coffee & chat with someone in IF who & why would it be? Wink 
Not have thought of any names yetTongue. Have not found anyone that interesting yet to go on date WinkTongue 

4) Whats the best gift you think a person can give? Love , acceptance and forgiveness, 
I think remembering someone on their special day is worth a gift. Cards, smile, laughter or simple I LOVE YOU or I Care for you does the job.Embarrassed 

5) Since you like music, 

which is your all time fav song? Rote hue ate hain sab hasta hua jo jayega woh Mukaddar ka Sikander Jane man Kahelayega 
and 
Woh kaagaz ki kashti - Jagjit Singh. 

anytime pick me up song? Gazhals, Atif Aslam's song, Rahat FatehAli khan's songs and even bhajans. Usually its the radio meaning new English Albums 

a song you would like to dedicate to your family? tough one- Yuhi Kat jayega safar saath chalne se ki manzil ayegi nazar saath chalne se...Tongue

one song for me too Embarrassed -  Tum itna jo muskura rahe ho kya gum hain jisko choopa rahe hon.
Gujarati gazhal/song-  
Nayan ne bandh rakhi ne jyaare ame tamne joya che tame cho ena karta pan vadhare tamne joya che.--- (Meaning - When ever i have seen you closing my eyes - I have found you more worthy then what you think you areBig smile)

6) one thing you can't live without? my winter gears. I can't stand cold in Canada.

7) Good life or happy life? Happy Life followed by Good life

8) Things you miss the most being an adult? Not doing any chores. I miss doing nothing. 

9) Few childhood things you wish your daughters had experienced if they were in India? more freedom, they would have been pampered far more. They would have learnt reading and writing Gujarati. 

10) Bhavi the mother or Bhavi the wife? For now its more Bhavi the mother

11) one word which your friends describe you? Cheerful, Bindaas

12) One thing your husband & kids like & dislike abt you? My temper

13) Perfect holiday? With family and no gadgets. 

14) Apart from the life you've given to your daughters, what the one thing you would like them to give? Education and Sanskaar

15) Difficult to please- your boss or your family? Its my husband Cry Family and boss are very easy to be pleased.

16) Two lines about how you met your husband & your love story? Wink -Will PM you 

17) what do you like to do when you have free time? if that is possible Wink - Play games with family and read books.

18) Lastly, one Q abt show Tongue Which is the best episode/scene you've liked so far?
Best episodes - Holi episodes, March 5th -SS with his big smile on his faceEmbarrassed., Hospital episode when KC and SS speaks just with eyes. Can't remember any others at the moment.

Good luck Tongue 

rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Bhavz Clap for giving ace answers to my Qs Wink 

Thank you so much for dedicating such a meaningful song for me Embarrassed 

Hug Hug for being you Wink

BHAVII