Season 2: ||~Parichay of the Week # 2~|| - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Roshani-

Thanks for answering Bhavi , and sorry for the late reply 😳
 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒEdited by BHAVII - 11 years ago
@Bhavi, Koi Maare Ya na Maare I will definitely Kill You, Bhai ko fattu Bola πŸ˜‘. Just wait now new sets of Questions on your last lap from me πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Like all your answers except for the most Seedhi. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

I loved your philosophical answer πŸ‘πŸΌ Thanks - 
Time to irritate you... so few questions from my side too πŸ˜› πŸ˜² 

3 easy questions πŸ˜‰

1) What's your favorite color ? Depends on mood. I like all the colors and most of them suit on me😳 πŸ˜›. If i have to choose then may be mauve, orange and white.
2) What's your favorite food ? Shayad you already answered it πŸ€” Any tasty food. Not choosy as far as food is concerned. Has to be vegetarian and edible.
3) What's your favorite dessert ? I love desserts. Can't choose which is fav but can tell you the ones i dislike - cakes and chocolates. Other than that i even eat Goor and yoghurt with sugar as a dessert if i crave for dessert and can't find anything. πŸ˜† 

Few more...

4) What's one of the craziest things you have ever done ? πŸ˜ˆ Joined IF and answering questions on MOTW πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†
5) Do you think people can control their own destiny ? πŸ€” 
Another one trying to be as concise as possible: πŸ˜‰
On the same sea , on the same winds A ship sails in one direction and another in opposite. It is not the wind that decides which direction the ship goes its the sail. Similarly, its not the fate that decides where your life is going its all about how you take life and where you take it to. 
(Sorry if i confused you) πŸ˜› 

6) If you knew you would die tomorrow, what would you like to do ? πŸ˜ƒ 
I don't regret anything in life. I do things when i want and do not wait for tomorrow. The things i have not done so far is not important in my life.

Muahahaaa an irritating request... πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

7) I know Siddhi irritates you... so please praise her in few lines... πŸ˜ˆ 
She has one of the  best smiles i have seen so far.πŸ˜ƒ Her innocence can be seen on her face and i can vouch her to be one of the very good human being. πŸ˜›

Initially she was the ideal wife that every boy would dream off. I liked the way she handled Kunal. The way she did not give back on Karva chauth in front of people to kunal was worth an applause. πŸ‘ πŸ‘.
The way she handled the whole Raveena wedding/issue also was good. πŸ‘πŸΌ
I loved Siddhi when she gave back to Richa despite not knowing if Kunal loves her or not and accepted her challenge. β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ
Despite not loving KC - she fulfilled all the wedding promise which many women in love also can't do it⭐️ β­οΈ

Before ending... Not done how many times i will be describing the same individual again and again and that too in different way

8) Describe us in one adjective: πŸ˜³
Suhani: Chulbuli
Bhai: provoking
Shweta: Bahadur
Jay:  austere
Savs: Funny
Shobhit: techie
Roshani: sweet
Amrish:  assiduous
And if possible me: πŸ˜³ I am unable to judge you😳 but for your love with all the vamps- i would say - different.πŸ˜›
Originally posted by TheBhai

@Bhavi, Koi Maare Ya na Maare I will definitely Kill You, Bhai ko fattu Bola πŸ˜‘. Just wait now new sets of Questions on your last lap from me πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Like all your answers except for the most Seedhi. πŸ˜†

When did i call you fattu - you yourself confessed on this MOTW - you can't take care of all the sisters. You will run away first πŸ˜ˆ 

And dhamki bhavi ko πŸ˜². Friday se pahele dena -I don't visit forum on weekend else you will tell me that i am darpok 

Mere se seedha is forum per apko koi nahin milega πŸ€£
Originally posted by TheBhai

BTW - marks milege question paper answer karne ke liye ? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Which is the best one you liked from 3 songs dedicated to you and you have to be honest πŸ˜ˆ

All 3 songs were good, lekin best was Golmaal hamaari personality batata hai...(I like to walk Teda on Seedha raasta)

Regarding Dum duma dum... Itna entertain karta hoon aap logo ko aur mujhe Dhamki? πŸ˜‘

Rakhi Ka bandhan: Lafda hone par Bhai Pehle patli gali lega... so dont expect anything from this Bhai πŸ˜†. Bhai Beheno ke liye Lafda karta hai so it should be other way round you all have to protect me πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Bhai - apka response in pink to prove ap darpok hoπŸ˜† πŸ˜›
Edited by BHAVII - 11 years ago

When did i call you fattu - you yourself confessed on this MOTW - you can't take care of all the sisters. You will run away first πŸ˜ˆ 

That is what you call Smart not Darpok πŸ˜†
@Bhai -  u can call yourself.. SMART DARPOK...

Sorry for intruding.. NOM
Originally posted by BHAVII

nice ans, thanks for answering them.

Best Special Effects: Saavz with her emoticons which she does not bring any more

best emoticons(script) old cvs ke pass hai which made viewers emoticonless πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Savs: Funny

i hope u mean to say i ve good sense of humor πŸ˜•

Depends on mood. I like all the colors and most of them suit on me😳 πŸ˜›. If i have to choose then may be mauve, orange and white.
Ahaan πŸ˜‰
I love desserts. Can't choose which is fav but can tell you the ones i dislike - cakes and chocolates. Other than that i even eat Goor and yoghurt with sugar as a dessert if i crave for dessert and can't find anything. πŸ˜† 
Desserts are humans kamzori πŸ˜† specialy for girls πŸ˜†

Joined IF and answering questions on MOTW πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†
😲 You call it one of the craziest things to do πŸ˜²

Another one trying to be as concise as possible: πŸ˜‰
On the same sea , on the same winds A ship sails in one direction and another in opposite. It is not the wind that decides which direction the ship goes its the sail. Similarly, its not the fate that decides where your life is going its all about how you take life and where you take it to. 
(Sorry if i confused you) πŸ˜› 
Wooow nice answer... I liked it πŸ˜³

I don't regret anything in life. I do things when i want and do not wait for tomorrow. The things i have not done so far is not important in my life.
No regrets then πŸ˜‰

😑 πŸ˜‘ 
πŸ˜ƒ 

She has one of the  best smiles i have seen so far.πŸ˜ƒ Her innocence can be seen on her face and i can vouch her to be one of the very good human being. πŸ˜›
I totally agree with you about her smile and innocence... but she is way too good and I don't like good and nice people πŸ˜› πŸ€£
Initially she was the ideal wife that every boy would dream off. Agree my best friend was fida over her 😳 I liked the way she handled Kunal. The way she did not give back on Karva chauth in front of people to kunal was worth an applause. πŸ‘ πŸ‘.
The way she handled the whole Raveena wedding/issue also was good. πŸ‘πŸΌ
I loved Siddhi when she gave back to Richa that was wooow πŸ‘ despite not knowing if Kunal loves her or not and accepted her challenge. β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ
Despite not loving KC - she fulfilled all the wedding promise which many women in love also can't do it⭐️ β­οΈ AGREE πŸ‘πŸΌ

Not done how many times i will be describing the same individual again and again and that too in different way Muahahaa πŸ˜ˆ

Suhani: Chulbuli Totally agree πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
Bhai: provoking but who claims to be FATTU himself πŸ€£
Shweta: Bahadur πŸ˜‰
Jay:  austere Shocking πŸ˜²
Savs: Funny yeah she is πŸ˜‰
Shobhit: techie Pagal and flirty techie πŸ˜³
Roshani: sweet πŸ˜ƒ
Amrish:  assiduous πŸ˜Š
And if possible me: πŸ˜³ I am unable to judge you😳 but for your love with all the vamps- i would say - different.πŸ˜› Chalo atleast you didn't call me mad or psycho πŸ€£

Hello Bhavz πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry for being late πŸ˜³ here are the list of Qs from me πŸ˜‰

1) What is the one thing you like & dislike about IF? πŸ˜›

2) Why did you join?

3) If you are asked to have coffee & chat with someone in IF who & why would it be? πŸ˜‰

4) Whats the best gift you think a person can give?

5) Since you like music, 
which is your all time fav song?
anytime pick me up song? 
a song you would like to dedicate to your family?
one song for me too πŸ˜³

6) one thing you can't live without?

7) Good life or happy life?

8) Things you miss the most being an adult?

9) Few childhood things you wish your daughters had experienced if they were in India?

10) Bhavi the mother or Bhavi the wife?

11) one word which your friends describe you?

12) One thing your husband & kids like & dislike abt you?

13) Perfect holiday?

14) Apart from the life you've given to your daughters, what the one thing you would like them to give?

15) Difficult to please- your boss or your family?

16) Two lines about how you met your husband & your love story? πŸ˜‰

17) what do you like to do when you have free time? if that is possible πŸ˜‰

18) Lastly, one Q abt show πŸ˜› Which is the best episode/scene you've liked so far?

Good luck πŸ˜›