Season 2: ||~Parichay of the Week # 2~|| - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by BHAVII

Edited by jay_bpm - 11 years ago
Congo bhaviπŸ₯³ , i may come back with Qs πŸ˜› Edited by -Roshani- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by BHAVII

not 2 its just 1 category. You thought it would be in most annoying πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ - no someone else  takes the cup for thatπŸ˜†
Oh No... I was dead sure about that... Who is annoying you more than me πŸ˜† Edited by TheBhai - 11 years ago
Originally posted by TheBhai

Oh No... I was dead sure about that... Who is annoying you more than me πŸ˜†

It was not the member it was her SIDDHI JAAP πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ when i can not even tolerate after a while KC/SS jaap 
It was not the member it was her SIDDHI JAAP πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ when i can not even tolerate after a while KC/SS jaap 
[/QUOTE] So technically its me since Ridz has left the forum πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jay_bpm

So technically its me since Ridz has left the forum πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

Question was the most annoying one i found its not who is the annoying character on forum πŸ˜›. You are annoying for most people on forum but with my danda  you are behaving so still not on that list.

Usually i don't get annoyed with people easily. πŸ˜› 
Here are few Qs

We worked together for Language thread, how would you describe that experience ?

Do you think ( our ) language thread was a hit ? why ?

Would you like to work with me again if you are given a chance ( i know the answer🀣 )? 

According to you

friendship is ...
trust is ...
marriage is ...
Motherhood is ...
kids are ...
Tv soaps are ...

One member from parichay forum (not ur friend  ) you would like to meet one day ? why ?

Since you are one of elders on this forum, an advice you would like to give to the youngters on this forum ?

Any famous / beautifull / interesting places in canada, you would like to suggest me to visit ?

Thats all from me. 😳

One member from parichay forum (not ur friend  ) you would like to meet one day ? why ?
πŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ˜† πŸ€£

πŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ˜† πŸ€£
kya hua ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†are u thinking about ur answer to this question ( i know the answer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)?i meant u just watched Veera zaara right ROFLROFL

waise i wanted to pm you something when i saw ur Id changed , but stoped myself thinking u may scold me for that πŸ˜†