Rathna thanks da for the lovely update
Tamil going to move to city
S going get a job to support the family
Tamil going to be frustrated that he can't support the family
ok we have long way to go
Saro - Meenu is right why he had to lie to her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceankrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM Feb 4 - 8 Discussions" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ratna for the update. 

At least I am glad Meenu decided to stay in Saro's house. Not walking away. Which is good.

VV is creating trouble but wat he says is valid the decision neds to be made between Tamil and Soundarya.

hopper_oceankrithikas

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalki2007

Tamil going to move to city S going get a job to support the family Tamil going to be frustrated that he can't support the family 

Kalki somehow i feel its going to be the other way round. Maybe S will give some solution for their business.. like expanding or something like that. Since she has experience in business and marketing. Remember once she mention to VV about her job task? somehow i think S will try to apply that here and it might work out. Wink Lols just trying to think positive LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
I agree with meenashi saying how long saro is going to be like this nu? Both her sisters says this is saro trademark nu but this thing is ruining the little little happiness between saro meenashi. Of course saro never betrayed meenashi in any way so sisters are asking her to take it easy. But the lie that saro often says hurts her the most Confused For saro this all seem to be a small matter and not a big deal. But if Meenashi even says hi to arunasalam.. saro will make a big drama for it Ermm

kalki2007krithikas

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.

hopper_oceankrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update akka..

Saro deseres this .. He was not true to Meenu on Malliga issue.. How silly Meenu sisters telling to pardon Saro as his character is like that.. It must have caused more pain for Meenu seeing her husband dancing with another woman and that too in that way..

Saro needs to change .. If he cant accept Meenu talking with Arunachalam then how come he is freely moving with other woman..Gets irritated with this character..

So Soundarya didnt hide her bangles purposely .. good.. Hope we get to see some good scenes of T & S ..

I love your point akka soundarya helping Tamil business..

kalki2007

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by kalki2007

Tamil going to move to city S going get a job to support the family Tamil going to be frustrated that he can't support the family 

Kalki somehow i feel its going to be the other way round. Maybe S will give some solution for their business.. like expanding or something like that. Since she has experience in business and marketing. Remember once she mention to VV about her job task? somehow i think S will try to apply that here and it might work out. Wink Lols just trying to think positive LOL

Rathna i like your point of view - positive

mom in law would shut her mouth and respect S

hope the writer thinking this way too mmm

hopper_ocean

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates..

filler episode.. Saradha dancing ROFL

hopper_ocean

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.