Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My God, she's so pretty''!thanks for fangirling

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
When I heard My God, she's so pretty''! I said thanks for fangirling as me

I must say I could clearly imagine how actually Gul's reaction was when she saw  Sanaya Iranai with red churidar.. First it is a churidar and best one it was in Red.. No wonder she exclaimed like us.. OMG ..

I loved this honest expression of her .. it is the same kind of expression given by some of us who really are fangifling over Sanaya since long..

I still remember my mom and I both got O faced when she first wore the red saari ..

Thanks a ton to GUL for taking sanaya as khushi against so many oppositions ( dont know why the hell) .. but only for her determination we got the EPIC KHUSHI as SANAYA IRANI..

The excerpt from the interview:
Gul: I know! because you know I was under so much pressure, because we were not getting Khushi as usual, and everybody had convinced me that I should not even look at your audition, because you wre so. south bombay, and Sanaya Irani could not be KKG, and then we saw your audition n we wre like ''My God, she's so pretty''! you wrere wearing that red kurta n looking so pretty in that Indian outfit..and we had like rejected you already but then I was like ''I'm so calling back Sanaya, she's going to be Khushi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You know I fell the same when I first saw her my reaction was the same as Gul ðŸ˜†
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Midnightsorrow

You know I fell the same when I first saw her my reaction was the same as Gul ðŸ˜†

yeah.. just imagine this was the instant decision by GUL .. like irresistible one .. which I will do if I ever see her infront of  me ..

coming from her is special as GUL saw so many pretty actresses i guess... but SI made her say that .. 😃
MadhuO thumbnail
Sanaya was destined to play Khushi...thanks to Gul.
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me too Gulji 😆😆😆😆😆 that was my expression as well
bikerider thumbnail
So true, Thanksgul for casting si as  kushi
I wish they  release  si audition clip too
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvshowfan

So true, Thanksgul for casting si as  kushi

I wish they  release  si audition clip too

they should release all the footage from the very starting ..

Edited by godhuli_4_Sarun - 11 years ago