IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR KYPH MEMBERs!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

hey~~!! yar.... i just wana say some newbies r creating topics like dose someone have kripa and anged id !! or cell phone ~~!! I JUST WANA SAY PLZ DONT MIND anyone !! THAT HOW come a star has a id !! IQBAL And neha R BUSY PPL THEY DONT HAVE TIME TO CHAT LIKE THINKK  IQBAL DO 2 DARAMS HOW COME HE HAS TIME TO CHAT WITH PPL ON NET !! AND ABOUT CELL PHONE YUP MAYBE PPL HAVE THERE CELL NUMBER !! IF U NEED HIS CELL PHONE THEN CERATE ONLY ONE TOPIC AND DISCUSS DONT CREATE TOPICS AND TOPICS FOR IT !! I HOPE NO ONE MIND !!  IF ANYONE MIND !! I AM REALLY SORRY !! BUT I JUST WANTED TO SAY THIS !!😛 PLZ DONT MIND ~~~

Yeh I agree well sed sabz... 👏

Originally posted by desirocks

u posted this twice 😆

lol yh😆😆😆

Originally posted by faiza111

lol yh😆😆😆

ACCIDENTLY 😆

guys .. why dont u ppl make a stick for the newbies ..that contains info abt iqbal n neha.. e-mail id / cell# wht info you thing all newbies always ask for .. it will help the forum look much better with no extra posed for asking info abt the two as well as safe mods time from cleaning the forum and closing the topics....and will also not hurt the feeling of our new members .....just an opinion ....
well i agree wid u tht they r busy pple
yup !! i agree with dynamic !! plz make this sticky topic !!! plz !
we'll definetly think about it...please don't write in CAPS 😳
i agree with u...like iqbal and neha would like someone outta the bloom call em anywayz...i would be scared...like someone wants ta stalk them..haha

Thanks for the reminder but please consult a Mod before making topics like these before.

Topic Closed
Regards,
Sony CM