Hum ne li hai... Shapath

The Changes a Name Change Could Bring

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I posted this in episode discussion thread, then decided a new topic is necessary.

I've noticed something over the past 2 weeks. FW seems to be concentrating more and more on Kavi, Mayank, Aditya, Kashish, and (before he died) Samrat. Usually Shaurya, Abhigyan, and ACP Teje only appear for about 10 or 15 minutes altogether and even then it's usually in the background. I have a feeling that FW may be trying to phase out Shaurya and Abhigyan. I have no idea why, but it's just this ill feeling that I seem to be having. They also seem to be phasing out ACP Teje, and I wonder if they're planning on bringing in some new ACP. I don't know if any of you have noticed this, but I noticed it especially after today's episode.

Usually the "Main" characters are the ones who are in contact with the special guest. In CID, it's always one of the trio. Here you would expect it to be Abhigyan or Shaurya given that they are the "Main" characters, in the sense that they have been here the longest, but instead it was Kavi who stayed in touch with Waseem (Manoj Bajpai). That gives me the feeling that Kavi is more important than Abhigyan. I don't mind something as small as this, but combined with some other factors, this seems really significant.

I hope I'm wrong, but right now, I can't help but feel that this new name of Shapath is going to bring some big changes to the cast, which we still don't know about.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shayad name change ke baad Abhigyan aur shaurya ko kahi aur transfer kar denge(will end their characters) and Mayank aur Aditya ki promotion hojayegi and...Kavi ki bhi promotion hojayegi phir...Kashish, Mayank, Aditya aur Kavi ko main characters ban denge.

Any thing can happen...
Minionite thumbnail
Zari that is the worst thing that can happen. Why would they do that when they know that Abhigyan and Shaurya are the big stars of the show. I'm not putting down the others, but Abhigyan and Shaurya have been there since the beginning, especially Abhigyan. We've seen so much of their personal lives and if they leave, then what will happen to the show?
MsPrez thumbnail
Wahi hoga jo Gautam, Shikha uke parents aur Vokas ke characters ke saath hua...
Minionite thumbnail
Vikas ka toh pata nahi ek dum kya huya. Woh toh gayab hi ho gaya.
MsPrez thumbnail
Aur waise hi Abhigyan aur Shaurya bhi gayab hojayenge.
Minionite thumbnail
I hope that never happens. I really hope so. Because that's what I'm fearing.
princess_avani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I really dunno ya!!!
I don't want them to go!!!
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shreya Dear even I have noticed this, ACP is hardly shown, Before it was a whole team work,  Abhigyan, Shaurya, Samrat, and Kavi would work together, now they have divided them in 2 groups on Saturday and Sunday, I dnt much like this, and ACP they hardly show him,  and I also feel really bad that they show very less of Shaurya and Abhigyan, Its nt that I dnt like the others, But I wud like all of them to get equal screen space,  which they hardly get, and I wish Abhigyan and Shaurya dnt leave the show,  Because after Gawtam has gone Its only for Abhigyan and Shaurya I watch the show,  Wantt them to remain here even after they change the name of the show, and I wud like to see them both Saturday and Sunday, 
MsPrez thumbnail
Waise name kabse change hoga?