Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
I posted this in episode discussion thread, then decided a new topic is necessary.

I've noticed something over the past 2 weeks. FW seems to be concentrating more and more on Kavi, Mayank, Aditya, Kashish, and (before he died) Samrat. Usually Shaurya, Abhigyan, and ACP Teje only appear for about 10 or 15 minutes altogether and even then it's usually in the background. I have a feeling that FW may be trying to phase out Shaurya and Abhigyan. I have no idea why, but it's just this ill feeling that I seem to be having. They also seem to be phasing out ACP Teje, and I wonder if they're planning on bringing in some new ACP. I don't know if any of you have noticed this, but I noticed it especially after today's episode.

Usually the "Main" characters are the ones who are in contact with the special guest. In CID, it's always one of the trio. Here you would expect it to be Abhigyan or Shaurya given that they are the "Main" characters, in the sense that they have been here the longest, but instead it was Kavi who stayed in touch with Waseem (Manoj Bajpai). That gives me the feeling that Kavi is more important than Abhigyan. I don't mind something as small as this, but combined with some other factors, this seems really significant.

I hope I'm wrong, but right now, I can't help but feel that this new name of Shapath is going to bring some big changes to the cast, which we still don't know about.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Changes a Name Change Could Bring" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Shayad name change ke baad Abhigyan aur shaurya ko kahi aur transfer kar denge(will end their characters) and Mayank aur Aditya ki promotion hojayegi and...Kavi ki bhi promotion hojayegi phir...Kashish, Mayank, Aditya aur Kavi ko main characters ban denge.

Any thing can happen...

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Zari that is the worst thing that can happen. Why would they do that when they know that Abhigyan and Shaurya are the big stars of the show. I'm not putting down the others, but Abhigyan and Shaurya have been there since the beginning, especially Abhigyan. We've seen so much of their personal lives and if they leave, then what will happen to the show?

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Wahi hoga jo Gautam, Shikha uke parents aur Vokas ke characters ke saath hua...

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Vikas ka toh pata nahi ek dum kya huya. Woh toh gayab hi ho gaya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrinKa-

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Aur waise hi Abhigyan aur Shaurya bhi gayab hojayenge.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
I hope that never happens. I really hope so. Because that's what I'm fearing.

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Me too!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.