Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-ILoVeKinshuk-

IF-Stunnerz

-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
I was reading all the people from tellywood who might go into bollywood...and one by one everyone is going to go. Now i really really want to see Kinshuk on the Big screen too!
I would hate it if other actors were on the big screen and not our Kinshuk! Ouch I wish he would get a really good movie offer! Plz God! Bring Kinshuk on the big screen & make him #1! Cry

Edited by -ILoVeKinshuk- - 03 February 2013 at 5:36pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeningshabs99JasluvsKinshukaruntouchZoyaluvsKinshukRagvir_PrishnaParulRatiShiviwadi..dollmoniluvskinshukFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Want to see Kinshuk on Big Screen" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Would love to see him with Aamir Khan in his film...
that would be a dream come true for me...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchJasluvsKinshukRagvir_Prishnawadi..dollmoniluvskinshukFizaluvsKinshuk

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
It would b great to see Kinshuk on Big Screen

aruntouchJasluvsKinshukwadi..dollmoniluvskinshukFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Would so love that to happen as well we would get to see him in diff roles and diff actresses more often it would be awesome. Bt the only thing i realise now is that i would miss seeing him everyday doing something new.

Shanti u got me thinking about aamir i would love it if aamir was to produce a movie and kinshuk was in it. Aamir really makes excellent and diff movies than the masses.

aruntouchJasluvsKinshukwadi..dollmoniluvskinshukFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I wish I really wish to see Kinshuk in Bollyoowd on Silver Screen . he deserves that place . He is an Amazing Actor and really want him to get more watched by People . 

Shanti Di Yes Aamir makes excellent movies and surely If he comes there with Aamir or under his PH then Surely he gonna rockkk . I also wanna see Kinshuk as ICONIC PREM under Sooraj Barjaitya's Prod House . They always makes their Actor overnight Star , And Kinny already would be a Star from before . Surely would love to see him as Prem Embarrassed . 

But Like Sandia said , I will miss Kinshuk seeing everyday And I don't want that . What to do Can't Help it .So Want to see him in both places Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshukwadi..dollFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Its My dream to see Kinshuk In Big Screen i have a big reason that i want to see him soo bad just to make my Brothers hush they mouth Since Sushant Singh Rajput have came i always say watch our tv actor can make it to big screen to , Long i use to tell them TV Actor ko bhi Chota mat samajhna and they always like tease me saying Kinshuk not good if he had talent he would have come long now just to tease me i so want him to be on \Big screen just to shut their mouth and tease them watch MY Kinshuk he have come so i really want to see him On Big Screen its my dream i want him with Salman Khan ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshuksandiabFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Yeh it would be great but then I want to see Kinshuk everyday as well

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
I would love to see him on Big Screen . But Also would always want him to be on TV Daily as well .

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.