Posted: 11 years ago
Nice post will add mmy ones in later =)
taahir004 thumbnail
Fizu I'll post mine before wednesday please
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Something is seriously happening here we are all having the same ideas? 1st me and monica with the elevator scene and now fizu me and u i thought of the same name for him as well.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

What would his name be? 
Ashish Saxena

Family & Background? 
Eldest brother with a younger sister

Occupation? 
Business tycoon

His way of transport? 
Most swanky cars

His love life? 
Nil...not interested types...no time

Attitude? 
Shrewd - cool put positive

Dressing Style? 
Absolutely formal

Rich or Poor? 
Obviously rich after all I have described

Introvert or Confidet? 
Confident with deals 
but 
introvert with girls

Hairstyle? 
Viren's

His Story? 
Ambitious...wanting to make it big...
philanthropist ...
loves his sister the most

You can add more in as well 😳
Something like Aamir Khan of Ghajini!!!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Imagine you were a Director and you casted Kinshuk as your Main Lead in your show, how would you shape Kinshuk's Role?

What would his name be?
 Aryan Sood 

Family & Background?
Either He should be ALONE or His family should be very mean and rude to him . Which is why he should not be shown living with his family . He might have Step Family U know ðŸ˜‰

Occupation?
Undercover Agent / Musician / Rockstar  

His way of transport?

Bike / Car 
His love life?
 He should HATE Girls and should have time to think about Love and Girls . 

Attitude?

Ofcourse ATTITUDE is MUST ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜‰

Dressing Style?
 I am leaving it on Kinshuk and his Dress Designer as I always loved his Dressing ðŸ˜³ . Anything He will wear will look awesome ðŸ˜³

Rich or Poor?
 MIDDLE CLASS Or He might be Rich but Can be shown not using his Parent money 

Introvert or Confidet?
 Introvert when it comes to Girls . Hiding his all Emotions and showing himself the Most ruthless Emotionless Guy 

Hairstyle?
 Any hairstyle will work but I love his Fringes ðŸ˜³

His Story?

HIs lIfe should be tough and full of struggles which he should be shown tackling confidently 

You can add more in as well 😳

Will do it if something comes in my mind ðŸ˜³

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What would his name be?
Sameer 'scarface' Khan

Family &Background?
Bad childhood, dirt poor, abusive home bt he had a loving mom. Dad alcoholic, used to beat him
and his mom up. When he was around 13 his dad had been trying to hurt his mom he had tried to help her and his dad got even more angry got a knife and cut him on his face. When she saw the blood on sam she went crazy and attacked her husband she managed to make him drop the knife bt he was too big and eventually over powered her and started hitting her again. When sam saw this he picked up the knife and stabbed him and he died. His mom tried to take the blame bt when he had a chance told the police that he had killed his dad. He went to prison(boys detention jail dnt knw what u guys in indian have) and refused to see his mom coz he thought she would blame him. The double shock of what had happened and sam not wanting to see her eventually   made her have a total mental breakdown and she ended up in the mental hospital. She stopped talking and was lifeless she completely blocked out what had happened to her the only hint of life in was if she saw ppl fighting especially blood she would get scared and would start screaming and crying.

Silence was Sam best friend he spoke when he had to. And used his fist when he had to so no1 messed with him.

First scene- have to say never liked any of kinshuk entry scenes in his shows so my very 1st scene of Sam is going to be very simple and quiet. He will be in a room in total darkness sitting on a bed upright against the wall shirtless bt his eyes are closed. There would be a loud bang on the door telling him to get ready its time for him to go. He eventually opens his eyes they totally lifeless and he goes to puts the light on, the room is sterile and neat with a plain bag on the bed. We see he has a dull pair of jeans on and a huge tattoo on his back. He goes and opens a draw there is very few clothes in them and he gets a plain white t-shirt that looks like its seen better days and puts it on. He puts the little clothes he has in the bag neatly and once done leaves. As he passes the other rooms there is no1 in them. He signs his release papers in silence in front of the warden as he is about to leave the warden tells him to stop and the warden motions with his eyes for the 1 guard to pick up the things on his table and give it to him. The guard immediately gives sam the things there was a wallet, a few tattered comic books but the thing that caught sam's eye was the pic of his mom and him on top. He took it without a word but just for a second the warden saw the pain etched on his face as he put the things in his bag bt before he could say anything he leaves.   once outside all the other inmates are there standing in utter silence like they where waiting for him to comes. He neither looks at them nor acknowledges any1 but somehow u get the impression that a part of him is aware that they saying bye to him. Just as he reaches the gate he touches the scar on his face and hesitates and looks back to see the warden in the middle of the yard. They look at each another this was probably the only man he came close to a father to him bt he would never be able to tell him. He leaves than and once outside for the 1st time he seems lost and insecure bt he tightens his hold on his bag and moves forward.

Occupation?he is going to start of as a cage fighter to eventually becoming a top businessman.

His way of transport?
His feet at first bt eventually wil have a bike.

His love life?
Girls think he btw hot and ugly some like him for the danger that surround him other find the scar on his face replusive. As for him he never notices any of them.
Bt eventually 2 amazing woman will come into his life total opposite from him and from each other.

Attitude?
Angry, angry and angry plus silent and hostile and he loves pain its the only time he feels alive. Hence tattoos and the fighting.

Dressing Style?
It will change a few times poor clothes, than a dangerous look jeans, leather jacket the bike. Than full suits in btw formal and informal.

Rich or Poor?
From poor to rich 1 constant is a shitty attitude.

Introvert or Confident?
Total introvert to the point of scary. As for confidence he would have to be human to knw whats confidence.

Hairstyle?
This going to also change alot of times as well. Very short to a varun dhawah type of hair style.

His Story? Its all going to be about him and his struggle, his relationship with his mom to becoming an independent man. To leaving his past behind him and not repeating the mistakes of his father and stopping the cycle of abuse. And whether a human so scarred can learn to trust humanity again and live life to the fullest.

His character is similar to a character that salman did cnt remember the name of the film bt he also killed his dad there.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sandiab

Something is seriously happening here we are all having the same ideas? 1st me and monica with the elevator scene and now fizu me and u i thought of the same name for him as well.

Well Great minds think alike 😉 and yeh I even had the same name as Moni's one, I was gonna do another one with the name Aman and Moni did that 😃 ðŸ˜³
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: taahir004

Fizu I'll post mine before wednesday please

That's Ok take your time 😃
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Well Great minds think alike 😉 and yeh I even had the same name as Moni's one, I was gonna do another one with the name Aman and Moni did that 😃 ðŸ˜³

LOL Fizu . I chose Aryan not Aman 😆 . But Aman too would be awesome . Salman's name too was Aman in Kuch Kuch Hota hai 😆😆