Page   of 146
Page 2 Page 146

Zara_92

IF-Sizzlerz

Zara_92

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
                       SEDUCED IN THE DARK 

Character Sketch

Rishabh Kundra aka RK - owns ' Kundra chain of 5Star Hotels ' . The biggest businessman currently running 15 hotels in different parts of India . Hot , Muscular , strong headed but Dark in his personality . He never let's anyone come close to him . Achiever at a young age of 26 he's every women's dream , but RK the hottest bachelor in town is haunted by his Dark past every minute of his life due to which he just believes in just one night stands .

Madhubala Mallik -22 , just finished her Management degree and is finding a nice job for herself . A sweet , simple yet Reserved girl . Believes in her dreams and is waiting to fall in love with her Mr. Perfect ! She is an epitome of beauty with big almond eyes and luscious lips she can capture anyones heart in one go . But she's just waiting for her Mr. Perfect .

Deepali - RK's Mumbai Hotel's receptionist ... Sexy and witty . Never leaves a chance to pounce on RK . Has slept with a million times but now wants to marry him and get all luxuries in the world .

Rest all characters are as follows -

Bittuji - RK's PR ( Public Relations )

Radha - RK's Mom

Bhatia and Sikky - RK's Step dad and brother

Padmini and Shamsher Mallik - Madhubala"s Parents

Trishna - Madhubala's elder sister

Roma - Madhubala's Aunt

Mostly in my writings , the family members don't have much role to play I mostly stick to the main leads except for a few short scenes wherein the family is required .Tongue

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SNEAK PEAK

Ever since she walked in to my cabin struggling with the papers in her file . I felt a strange sensation creep into my whole body .

I couldn't stop staring at those deep brown eyes . They had so much of Love in them . And nervousness ..

Her shivering Pink Lips wanting to be touched ...

Her lean figure covered with a high waisted Black skirt and Golden satin blouse , hair tied up in a neat tail, just a lock covering a forehead fallin onto her eyes .

Her milky white complexion

Is she for Real I wondered ?

I got up from my leather chair

And in no time I walked towards her and held her by her waist tightly

Her eyes widened
And her mouth opened up to say something

When I placed my lips on hers before she could utter a word

I kissed her Passionately with all my strength,  I tasted her with my tongue and held her even more tightly pressing myself on to her

I didn't want to stop

I wanted to taste her
In and out

When suddenly

I was disturbed

RK sir ?!!!

Sir ??!

Hello !!????

I'm Madhubala Mallik !!

Mr . Kundra ? !!

And I snapped out of my thoughts

Crap !!!! I was day dreaming .

I need to stay away from her . I NEED TO STAY AWAY !

Please have a seat Miss Mallik .

NOTE - Please let me know what u guys think about it ?!! Should I continue or not ?!!!! Please leave ur comments Smile

Edited by zara.92 - 26 February 2013 at 2:49am

The following 164 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi1990shanmanjuDiyashreeneha93mkd.70PoorvaArora-Dazzling-fariha_92jenny8891ap1993smily21RsaakkamembermadNiama19vivi2013aliahayseNymphavibhavi1997sanandaghoshtreasuretrowelzelja89chandan811yogakopiAphrodyteseenuguptasukritimishrasvirenrumi1111Mysapreetianand21surbhi_16Monics31609cutieSunshine001janetdennisVampgirlskdrosepriyankasweet21priyavinmuzikk93...Roses123...salekh1DazlingdivyaNihsonabjeyaGunMazizeh123kateyescutekananmanisha18milhanjatrePujark3sumaiya10VIBS_DDsonukiddAnusuyaYadavkshubhangiAmieAtUrServicekishlay95maahiya90ARMBANI0PristineSoulRoshiniManeetprema_ksseemamittalsonali_22Vsoujanyabismazaman2000kpm_madhusweetdearphilantus01vishti.dvdbriamytinypaintingsAroraNmecrazykalyanireddymalini96Roohasamiakaramjeetsangeet6690bhumi1492revti21aman93anna_77-Misek-trishnawaliyaarunsunita_gm-RKV-TheDon.nats0101CheckmateIWinNeejuafghangirlAbhayangelMarie_789amrithaslove.piyalimevanpvioletshinearorasurbhianjaliipkknd..Adeeba..Simple-Girlsp1104ever4loveCrazy_ArshiAngeenaNehaVdian..Aliya..sush12_RMcool_srimuskiiiDANGGGDesire6arpita20Mahi78-CrazySobtian-My_VivJaankiran_ratiritzy09LadyFlameshruthiRDiehardYMfanpriasweet_Darling_Monami_50jeenia123Syed695summaiyasayedNeha10suj01Fallen Angeladventure_gurlNaughtynattyLoveurlife1punam2712-naureen786-ShalvememadHiddlestonedDark_ChocolateSaiSnehakaribaPreciousHeartSHINYSHREYAMiss_uliuli-SmexyGhost-Al981LogicalNonsensedeepak148.DreamCatcher.Kit_Kat.SalmanDeewani.hifzaasilent.desirebhanu_rekhagdumas.Mohabbatein.--Udhay---Snowdrop-Hdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Seduced in the Dark(ch-12/pg-127)*24th FEB*" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zara_92

IF-Sizzlerz

Zara_92

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

fariha_92surbhi_16zelja89Sunshine001Nihsonmaahiya90PrincessDmydrashtisumaiya10PristineSouldidlraman93..Adeeba..CheckmateIWinNeejuSimple-GirlTheDon.anjaliipkkndMonami_50sush12_RMLadyFlameshruthiRLoveurlife1memadpunam2712Fallen Angel-SmexyGhost-LogicalNonsensenehakaribaSaiSPreciousHeart--Udhay--dumas

-SmexyGhost-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Me 1st me 1st me 1st LOL
Congrats fr the New FF Zara Party
Concept sounds damn good. Super liked..!!
Cant wait 2 read 1st part...!!
Cont soon.

Edited by colorsluv - 03 February 2013 at 10:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zara_92

nehakariba

IF-Sizzlerz

nehakariba

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
seems interesting

Zara_92

SimranDsena01

Goldie

SimranDsena01

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Awesome blossom!do pm me when u update

Zara_92

Simple-Girl

IF-Dazzler

Simple-Girl

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Nice Concept & CS..Loved it..Its different..Can't wait to read more..Plzz continue soon..Thanks for the pm..

Zara_92

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Interesting FF dear.
And what a super hot title..! LOL

Zara_92

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Ohmygod Zarooo...I'm actually excited! !

I love the character sketches! And I want to know about RK's past! Love how he's a business man :)
Ewww Dips...slept with him...Angry

The sneak peek was exciting! RK already fantasizing over Madhu haaha! Love it! Can't wait to read more!

I'm sad I wasn't first...:(

Edited by PrittB - 03 February 2013 at 10:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasZara_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.