Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Pree dont worry and most hrithik phans didnt care ..db took it sportingly, prince laughed, gaurav ya he got a little high strung but was good to see him in action otherwise he makes topics to get people stirred up lol, and nikki came but went ..so in all it didnt bother them much and they were not upset but probably happy he got attention instead the same old actors

But Salman gets trashed daily and its to rile us
Originally posted by: hiddenstar

i m serious🥱 and watver i dont need to prove anythin to u , if u wanna believe it .i cnt change ur mindset so go ahead,cnt care less  LOL u seem to hav more issues than HR fans

I dont have any issue lolz neither do i care about Duggu ðŸ˜† u can open 10 topics about him everday ðŸ˜ƒ
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wat_up

Pree dont worry and most hrithik phans didnt care ..db took it sportingly, prince laughed, gaurav ya he got a little high strung but was good to see him in action otherwise he makes topics to get people stirred up lol, and nikki came but went ..so in all it didnt bother them much and they were not upset but probably happy he got attention instead the same old actors

But Salman gets trashed daily and its to rile us

i kno now opening a thread means i m bashin dem 🥱W*F??🤢🤢 jiske bare mein bhi ager thoda sa mazak karke kuch bolu toh basher baan jati hoon😆haaye kya din aagaye hai LOL i remember i opened an pc thread and ppl were sayin i opened it to bash srk 🤣ppl and their analysis over my intentions they know me more than i kno myself!1🤢
🤣 I am waiting the day u open a anti SRK thread ðŸ˜† 
hiddenstar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karan.

🤣 I am waiting the day u open a anti SRK thread ðŸ˜† 

in ur dreams!!😡😡😡 i'll kill myself before doin that  jthj is the closest i came to bashin anythin abt him😆 i even liked raone becoz of him😳

in ur dreams!!😡😡😡 i'll kill myself before doin that  jthj is the closest i came to bashin anythin abt him😆 i even liked raone becoz of him😳

We will see😳
hiddenstar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karan.

We will see😳

😆 u r on for ur whole life but sadly that day ever wont come to make ur wish come true and u might never see it happenin in the next lifetym either😭😭 btw finally can see ur swades dp !

😆 u r on for ur whole life but sadly that day ever wont come to make ur wish come true and u might never see it happenin in the next lifetym either😭😭 btw finally can see ur swades dp !

My wish come true ðŸ˜¡ i am the SRK defender n1 in IF ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜† 

u see my swades dp ðŸ˜Ž cool na ðŸ˜³
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Off topic discussion... chatting... Please continue in the chit chat thread that is a sticky for everyone's convenience. 

Topic Closed.