Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Pfft hrithik has the 4th highest grossing film of 2012, has big projects in the pipeline, so I don't understand the point of the topic? LmaoEdited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karan.

U cant mock humans disability that is beyond fan wars, that is my humble opinion 

thats not a disablilty LOL and he is proud of it ,thinks of it as a lucky charm,not a disability 😒
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

Pfft hrithik has the 4th highest grossing film of 2012, has big projects in the pipeline, so I don't understand the point of the topic? Lmao

Well db uk boy said hes over and  hes his phan too
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: hiddenstar

thats not a disablilty LOL and he is proud of it ,thinks of it as a lucky charm,not a disability 😒

Yes he is proud of it, but you  highlighted it to mock him as his other 10 fingers where not enough ğŸ˜¡ğŸ˜†

Edited by Karan. - 11 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: wat_up

Well db uk boy said hes over and hes his phan too

same was said about salman in the early millennium, salman has given continuous flops, if he can sustain then anyone can !!
hiddenstar thumbnail

Pfft hrithik has the 4th highest grossing film of 2012, has big projects in the pipeline, so I don't understand the point of the topic? Lmao

a topic is a topic 😆 it doesnt need a point, i said wat i felt like, u cn share ur thoughts as well , its a free podium ..go ahead and i m sure as a fan u wud know more which ppl like me who doesnt keep up with his movie can know frm u😊
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hiddenstar

Is it really a Disability? ğŸ˜²

Ppl sometimes go way beyond in understanding ğŸ˜† It ain't any Disability, it's more funny even Hrithik fans agree to it, LMAO ğŸ˜†
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

same was said about salman in the early millennium, salman has given continuous flops, if he can sustain then anyone can !!

well salman never had to depend on big banners/directors or his dad 😉
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yes he is proud of it, but you  highlighted it to mock him as his other 10 fingers where not enough ğŸ˜¡ğŸ˜†

First you said it's his disability, now u saying it ain't.... Pehle decide karle ğŸ¤£
hiddenstar thumbnail

yh but eleven makes it more better, no??😆 the more the better !!