Asya OS: Why Fear When I'm Here,Zoya.

Ablazed_Enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
"Bang!".. A loud noise was heard..

"What was that? Allah Miyan.. Protect me.. please.." Zoya said, waking up to find herself alone in Asad's house... and.. it was raining cats and dogs outside.. 
Najma and Dilshad were away from home that night.They had to attend a wedding and Asad was strictly instructed by her mother to look after Zoya for one day while she was away. Asad was to be coming late that night due to meetings.. 

It was nearly midnight but Asad was still not back home. Zoya's fear grew as the sound of thunder was heard. Lightning from outside made her room look all the more creepy. 

She pulled her blanket and covered herself from head to toe.
"BOOM!" another thunder..The loud noise from the sky made her start to hyperventilate.. She was feeling suffocated under the blanket but.. she was too afraid to flick through it.. She was afraid something might come at her.. maybe a monster.. a zombie.. a ghostly creature.. maybe.. she thought. The brave Miss Farooqui was scared of her own imagination...of thunder..and lightning.. 
She clutched onto her blanket and tightly closed her eyes. She decided to try falling asleep.. Maybe it was the best way to make her fear disappear.. she thought.. but falling asleep was impossible.. so she just sat in a corner, still shivering under her blanket, and waited for Mr.Khan's return.

Suddenly, she heard a sound emanating from the living room.. She didn't have the guts to go and see who it was but she managed to say,still hiding: " Who is that?.. hello? is anyone there? Mr khan? Is that you? Are you back? Reply me.. please.." 

"BOOM!" another thunder. She felt her hair stand on end. She couldn't take it anymore.. On one hand, thunder was terrifying her and on the other, there was someone in the house.. but she didn't know who.. She started to think it was a robber because since the intruder didn't reply to her question, it was most probably not Mr.Khan but some stranger.! She thought, terrified..

"Allah Miyan.. Help me ..please" Zoya prayed as she slowly got out of bed and moved towards a table on which there was a vase of flowers. She grabbed it, in the hope of using it as a weapon against the intruder.. robber.. or whatever.. As she heard the approaching steps, it was clear to her that the latter was coming in the direction of her room. 
She quickly rushed towards the door and, with her weapon in hand,she waited for the stranger.
Some seconds later, the door of her room opened and a figure slowly made his way inside.. Gathering courage, Zoya stood in front the person who appeared to be man. As she was about to hit him with the vase, the latter grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. The vase slipped out of her hands and dashed to pieces on the marble floor, making a very loud noise. Zoya's scream could soon be heard. To prevent the crazy girl from waking up the entire neighbourhood, the man put his hand on Zoya's mouse, blocking her high pitched voice from being heard.

Some seconds later, Zoya realised that the man was none other than Mr.Khan. Oh!.. her Mr.Khan was back.. She heaved a sigh of relief soon after Asad released her. 
Needless to say that her blabbering started some seconds later.
"Mr.khan! You were the one who I thought was some robber.. even a murderer! Allah Miyan, what's wrong with you,Mr khan? When I asked if it was you, why didn't you reply back?"

Update
Just then a thunder's loud bang was heard. Out of fear, Zoya extended her arms and hugged Asad tightly, clutching onto his shirt and closed her eyes in fright.. The loud thunder went on and on.. Asad was speechless and didn't know what to do. He was feeling... so.. embarrassed..and... maybe... shy. The hug seemed to last forever.. and ever.. and ..strangely.. he liked it..he liked the feeling of that hug.. 

Some seconds later,realising what she did, Zoya broke out of the hug. Her cheeks became as red as tomatoes. As she faced the floor, Asad rushed towards the door, escaping from Zoya's sight. At that moment, Zoya badly wanted the floor to swallow her up. She just wouldn't be able to face Asad again. Why!? Why did I do that! ðŸ˜² Zoya thought, with regrets.

The End! 
I kind of lost interest in finishing this one due to the long time break from writing. ðŸ˜•
I know.. this one is a really short one.. anyway. 
Thanks for reading ðŸ˜Š

Edited by twinkle_heart - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kandygrover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great os:) Hopefully its mr.khan
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Will  you please conti today? ðŸ˜­
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
update soon
n plz PM me plz plz

sophie420 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Update Soon and please pm me! 
senorzorro12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
please please continue soon ðŸ˜Š
Ablazed_Enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
ThankYou all for your sweet comments.. Will update very soon.. ðŸ˜Š
Just Buddy Me for PMs! 
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
great start..continue soon
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Please continue soon, and do pm me
N33MA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting for the nxt part . Can't wait for more :)