Chidiya Ghar

Gurmeet was a confused lover: Debina Bonnerjee

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anjucool

IF-Rockerz

anjucool

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Marriages are made in heaven and this tele-soapjodi makes us vouch for it. The small screen 'Ram - Sita' jodi, Gurmeet and Debina, believe its just love and support that binds two souls together, forever. In a candid chat with TOIDebina reveals how did it all began, how are they planning to celebrate their second wedding anniversary, which falls a day after the world celebrates 'The day of love' and lots more:

It all happened gradually
Debina got nostalgic and remembered their days back in 2006. "I came to Mumbai in 2006 for a talent hunt contest and met Gurmeet there. He was also among the top 30 contestants. That's when I saw him for the first time, but then we were just friends. Later, when I shifted to the city he helped me in settling down. He was my roommate's boyfriend's friend and he always used to come along with his friend to our place. While they both chatted, me and Gurmeet used to spend some time together and this went on for days. After a couple of months, my roommate's boyfriend shifted to some other place and thus he too stopped coming. It was then that we started missing each other and felt that we shared a bond."

His soberness attracted me
We asked Debina about the qualities that attracted her to Gurmeet and pat comes the reply," Gurmeet is a typical husband material. I have always admired Gurmeet as someone very sober and hardworking. He used to stay awake whole night and then next day go for auditions. His subtleness, hardowork and ofcourse looks is what attracted me to him."

Off camera Gurmeet is just the opposite
It came out more as a confession when Debina revealed that off camera Gurmeet is just the opposite. "Gurmeet is just the opposite when the shot is being called off. He is very shy and sober person who is far away from public display of affection. He is very soft spoken unlike few of the characters he's played recently."

He was a confused lover
Debina can't stop laughing when she remembers their courtship period. "Gurmeet would do all those things which no boyfriend in this world would think of doing. His surprises, gifts were never planned and were extremely funny. Once he gave me a rose and I could smell it from far off as he had sprinkled so much of rose water on it. Rubber toys, jokers were what he used to gift me. He was totally confused. But irrespective of all this, I knew how pure and genuine his love was for me."

Gurmeet is just like a normal husband
On being asked has Gurmeet changed after marriage, Debina confirms in affirmative. "He's become more protective and possessive about me. He wants me to dress in a particular way now that I am married to him. He is very caring and acts just like a normal husband would. "

Planning a vacation
"February is full of celebrations for us. A day after Valentine's Day we will be celebrating our second marriage anniversary and soon after that it's Gurmeet's birthday. So we are planning a small vacation this time. We want the celebrations to be quiet and private this year," says Debina.

link:http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-02-02/tv/36685282_1_debina-bonnerjee-gurmeet-talent-hunt-contest

Edited by anjucool - 03 February 2013 at 7:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmin81RubyWooAmeeraalikhan---nishu---..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gurmeet was a confused lover: Debina Bonnerjee" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ameeraalikhan

IF-Dazzler

Ameeraalikhan

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
thanks
marriage,its like cultural hand -rail.it links folks to the past and guides them to the future.

---nishu---

IF-Sizzlerz

---nishu---

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
thanxxx for it

aishamehra321

aishamehra321

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Feel bad for uru he got to married this ugly fat bitch

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Lovely interview! Gurmeet and Debina were perfect as Shri Ram and Devi Sita.Heart

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 06 February 2013 at 2:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameeraalikhananjucool

RubyWoo

RubyWoo

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Nice interview,couple made for each other,tfs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjucool..RamKiJanaki..

anjucool

IF-Rockerz

anjucool

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishamehra321

Feel bad for uru he got to married this ugly fat bitch
if u hv a problem stay out of this forum why did u read this article if u don't like her & pls mind ur business 
 i post this article here because there are many  debina fan's here & they admire her for what she is 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top