Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

love could be that strong (2) last part pg 44 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 50

kendra

Goldie

kendra

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
i will try to update next part as soon as possible as i want to give a big update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "love could be that strong (2) last part pg 44 (Page 6)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sviren

Groupbie

sviren

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
congrats on the new thread!! great update..can't wait for the big meeting !!

kendraSaiS

-Dil-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dil-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
updated my comment on pg 4

kendraSaiS

Blackpoison

IF-Sizzlerz

Blackpoison

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Kendra
lvely update nd interesting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kendra

kendra

Goldie

kendra

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
                         Love could be that strong...
part 32:

Anjali decided it was not right time to face madhu so she quickly went away. she reached outside and quickly dialed rk's number.
anjali: hello rishu!!
rk : what happened di??
anjali: kush is getting nervous about his performance and is crying continuously and...
rk : and he is asking for pooh and rabbit??
anjali: yes, chhote is still in his meeting , so can you please come here for ten or fifteen minutes!!
rk : but di, how can i come there?? you know what can happen if anyone gets to know that i was there!!
anjali: don't worry about that . kush will meet you at back gate. no one will be there . please do come??
rk : how can i say no to you di!!! i will be there before his program starts.

so anjali's plan was on way. though kush wasn't crying at all but she knew that he would need rk and arnav soon. now she had to make sure that madhu comes looking for kush at that time.  she wanted rk to meet madhu even before her. she wanted both of them to sort out their misunderstandings.

khushi thanked devi mayyiya that no one saw her today but she was wrong,
khushi !!!
khushi turned around and saw her boss mr. venkat boiling with anger.
mr. venkat: how could you do that??
khushi: wh..what sir??
mr. venkat: don't pretend to be innocent !! i could loose a million dollar deal just because of your carelessness!!
khushi: sorry sir but what happened??
mr. venkat : what happened?? you damaged the car of our new would-be boss!!!
khushi: what??
mr. venkat: ues miss gupta, i have seen you in the cctv videos. now go to his cabin and say sorry!!
khushi: okay sir.
mr. venkat: and listen !! i don't want any type of nuisance from your side. is that clear??
khushi: yes sir!!
mr. venkat: just be polite and off you go!!

khushi reached the cabin and took a deep breath and slowly opened the door.
she saw that the person was standing with his back towards her and was talking to someone. so she decided it was better to let him finish first. a little later the person stopped talking but didn't looked at her.
khushi: sorry sir!! i ...i didn't mean to do that intentionally...i was about to tell you the truth .but...but i ...i
arnav was already too frustrated . so he turned back and decided to vent out his anger on that person. but instead his anger melted like butter on seeing her.
arnav: what do you mean?? you didn't meant...
both of them stood there as if they were hit by lightning. 
finally arnav broke the silence.
arnav: khushi??
khushi: sorry sir.
and she ran out of the cabin but he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards himself. khushi knocked on him and unknowingly grabbed his arm. 
khushi: leave me !!
arnav: where were you khushi??
khushi: i said leave me!!
arnav: i won't !! tell me where were you dammit??
khushi: leave me!! (pushes him off) 
khushi : why are you asking now?? i did what you said- i left you and your life. got your answer?? and i am sorry for damaging your car...sir.
arnav: sir??
khushi: it's better this way. i am just another employee her.
arnav: what the hell you are talking about??
khushi: i am sorry and i hope you won't let my mistake affect the deal with our company. and she rusehs outside.
arnav: (thinking) fine. you want to call me sir!! then let me behave as a boss too.

madhu was sitting with kush when his teacher came and took him with her. so madhu was not able to see his mother , later in the evening madhu went to her home and changed into a nice dress. and as anjali had expected kush got really nervous and started crying just half an hour before his performance.
anjali: kush stop crying beta!! you know who is waiting outside for you!!
kush: pooh and rabbit??
anjali: rabbit was busy but i called pooh.
kush: really??
anjali: let's go outside but please don't tell anyone that pooh was here.
kush: i know because he is superstar and girls find him sexy!!
anjali: (surprised) what?? who told you that??
kush: i have seen it when i and pooh went to ice cream parlor and all the girls there jumped on him.
anjali : (thinking) it's too much !! please madhu come back soon, i want to see my rishu settled and happy.

so anjali and kush went to the back gate. madhu was taking last minute attendance of all the participants . she was wearing a beautiful orange anarkali.  she looked stunning in that dress and it showed her fair flawless skin. she was not wearing any ornament except for dig drop crystal earring which completed her look. and all this last minute chaos had messed her hairs but she was looking like a cute lost angel on earth.
madhu checked her list again and again and found one of the student missing. so she went looking for him.

anjali : thank god you are here rishu!!!
kush: pooh!! kush runs towards rk and he immediately lifts kush in his arms.
rk :  i heard you were getting nervous??
kush: a little bit!!
rk : come on champ you are a rock star!!! and rockstar never get nervous!! when you are on stage don't look at anyone and just say your dialogues. 
kush: okay i will do as you say but what if my friends laugh at me??
rk : they won't cause they know you are the best but if they then let them!!
kush: i will give my best pooh!!
rk : that's right but please don't call me pooh in public.
kush: i will, cause you are too cute like him. (he hugs him)
rk: aren't you getting late!!
kush: oyi!! (rushes inside) bye !! 
rk : bye !!! all the best.
anjali: thank you rishu!!
rk : i think i should go now di !!
anjali: no!!! ...no you can't!!
rk : but why??
anjali: err...err...woh actually...i...i needed to give you something . please wait , i will be back in a minute.
anjali too rushes inside. rk stands there all alone.
madhu had searched all over for kush . so she decided to go towards back gate as it was the last option left.

rk was waiting since five minutes and anjali was nowhere to be seen. just then he heard some footsteps . 
rk :di??
no reply and the foot steps grew closer. unknowingly he decided to move towards the direction of foot steps.
madhu was looking here and there for kush but he was nowhere to be seen suddenly she collided with someone hard and lost her balance. she embraced for a fall but felt a pair of arms get hold of her and break her inevitable fall.
she slowly opened her eyes to see her past gazing in her eyes. 
she could see a thousand questions in them.
rk stared into innocent caramel eyes which now had a tinge of fear. the things went in such a pace that he didn't knew from where she came and crashed into him so suddenly.
she was still the same, not a day older. a beauty without doubt. her flawless skin, brown doe eyes and delicious lips which where now starting to tremble with fear.
he was suddenly broken out of his trance when he saw her struggling. he quickly removed his hands from her waist. 
madhu didn't knew how to react, in fact she felt too weak to react. she felt all her confidence (which she had built in last seven years) crashing down. she was never prepared to meet him again.
madhu quickly stepped backward . rk noticed this and he stepped towards her but this time madhu spoke.
madhu: have you seen a five year old boy??
rk declined.
rk : madh...
madhu: (cutting him off)thank you!! (tears were brimming in her eyes).
but before rk could say anything she had already vanished . 
rk wanted to run after her but couldn't due to so much crowd and media inside.
suddenly anjali came there. thank god!! her plan worked.
anjali: rishu ...i saw...
rk : madhu!!
anjali: what did you said??
rk : nothing!! i have to go di!!
anjali: nothing??
rk : you were about to give me something??
anjali: yes, these are chhote's medicine. please give him.
rk : okay.
anjali: rishu...
rk : i don't want to talk about it di!!
 and he zoomed off in his car. 
anjali : it's not that easy. but i will bring you two close anyhow and i know even god is with me!! that's why he had sent madhu again in rishu's life.

while driving car:
rk thought about madhu and time spent with her. no!! this was a dream!! but his eyes fell on a sparkling thing stuck to his coat. it was her earring . so she there for real!!

madhu tried to finish her work as soon as possible and went home. but she decided not to tell anything to khushi or anyone.
when she reached home she saw khushi was making jalebis.
madhu went into the kitchen and picked up a piece.
madhu: so miss. gupta is tensed??
khushi: hmm...but i don't want to talk about it.
madhu: i haven't asked you!!
khushi: fine. how was your day??
madhu: good.

rk went to arnav's room. 
rk : here's your medicine. di gave it to me
arnav: how was kush's performance.
rk : i didn't  get to see it.
arnav: what will you do rk if your past comes in front of you??
rk : i don't know ( actually he really didn't knew what to do. he was later regretting his decision . may be he should have stopped her and talked to her.)

that night all four of them were sleep deprived. their lives were going smoothly but these sudden turns of events were going to change it completely.

next day:
khushi screamed and madhu came running to her room.
madhu: what happened??
khushi: i have got an appointment letter!!!
madhu: really??
khushi: yes it says that i have been selected as personal secretary of ASR. 
madhu: ASR??
khushi: (thinking) don't know but i will better work under this ASR then working under that arnav singh raizada. 
madhu: i think you should confirm first.
khushi: no i don't. i am getting late madhu. i have to give my resignation and join this ASR. just wait and watch mister here comes khushi kumari gupta.

madhu was in her office and was counting all the props and costume from the last night's show. she was already too messed because of the dirt in store room. 
madhu: one costume is missing !!
here it is!!
she turned around and saw kush standing with a pack and along him was - RK. 

please do commentBig smile
part 33:

Edited by kendra - 15 February 2013 at 1:04am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1kanchi1985Amrtinazelja89aliahayserishabala13Drashti.deewaniparas99kainturakiransviren-Desire-SiMi81nityaDiahhharshijipriyankasweet21nai1311_yspgeet_9713super_boybhumi1492kshubhangibgscribeflowing_rivertharuTWAAroraNbriarevti21aksujiVsoujanyaButifuleyesalicepuppyranitha-Misek-anu1017arunsunita_gmprincesshelenClara20..Adeeba..cool_sriDesire6sush12_RMNewton123harianjanadreamyjenniceSyed695saijahnaviMy_VivJaanayaazukideewaniSahiba_dollSaiSSHINYSHREYA-SmexyGhost-deepak148LogicalNonsense_CookieMonster_

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1LetsLivekendraarunsunita_gm

geet_9713

geet_9713

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kendra

AroraN

Goldie

AroraN

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Loved their meeting Dancing Thanks to Anjali Di
Madhu & Rishabh met again Big smile
Khushi to work with ASR not with Arnav Singh Raizada LOL
All four still hv same passion Big smile

Update soon 

Edited by aroran - 05 February 2013 at 5:21am

kendraSaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.