Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

love could be that strong (2) last part pg 44 (Page 25)

kendra Goldie
kendra
kendra

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
                      Love could be that strong...
part 36:

rk went inside madhu's cabin. she was standing with her back towards him and was definitely sobbing. but she had sensed his presence in the room and sharply turned back.
madhu: why are you here?? is there any part of the play still left??
rk: yes!! the questionnaire round !!! 
madhu: but i don't want to answer.
she moves towards the door but rk grabs her arm and pulls her towards himself. madhu slams into his chest and unknowingly clutches his arm to prevent herself from falling. 
his gaze was piercing her and she wanted to be out of his reach but couldn't. she tried to push him but it only further tightened his grip on her.
she wished he had held her the same way seven years age. she might have stayed with him forever but perhaps it was too late now even to wish for such things.
madhu: rk leave me !!
rk : what did you said outside??
madhu: i said leave me !!
rk : and i asked what did you said outside??
madhu: just what you heard !! you want to listen it again ??
okay fine !! you see this?? (shows him a ring in her ring finger)
it says that i am committed to someone else !!! i am going to get married soon !!!
rk jerks her off suddenly and turns around. 
he felt as if something very precious was being snatched from him. he felt like breaking all the teeths of the jerk who dared to put ring on the finger of his madhu!!!
wait !! did he said his madhu??

madhu looks at him with tears in her eyes. her eyes were red from crying!!
madhu: thank you mr. kundra and let me tell you one more thing that i am not interested in working with you even if it means risking my own company !!
rk : (turns towards her and starts pacing towards her) so you finally found someone !! 
madhu: (moves back)it shouldn't matter to you !!
rk : you are right it shouldn't but it does!!

madhu finally realises that she was blocked between him and wall. he was dangerously close to her and his scent was making him go wary.
rk : this marriage is surely not gonna happen !! 
madhu: you can do a thing mr. kundra!! it's my life and i have decided what is best for me!! and one more thing, it's my life not your film set where you can shut anyone's mouth !!
rk : (runs his finger on her lips and smirks) i can shut your mouth very easily !!
but before she could open her mouth to outrage his lips crushed against her moist lips. her eyes popped out. she tried to move but he held her hand by her sides.she tried her best to respond to the kiss.
 and it was not meant to be gentle kiss at all. it was a kiss with a wait of seven long years. it was kiss of a man long denied . it was a kiss full of anger and passion. a kiss meant to punish and hurt her.
his breath was intoxicating her. he was a perfect kisser and knew how to push her far. finally he pulled away from their passionate kiss to breath. madhu breathed heavily and rk enjoyed the thousand reactions of disbelief, shock, happiness, pain, desire that came on her face.
he slowly loosened his grip on her and she pushed him away with all her might.
madhu : (screamed at him) how dare you??? don't you understand!!!???
rk : ssshh !!! silent !!! why are you so over reacting?? this isn't the first time (smirks).
madhu: things were different then !! you can't do this!!
rk : nothing has changed for me. (he again pushes towards wall) and yes i can easily do this in front of anyone!! even that jerk you are engaged to!!
madhu knew that he wasn't kidding.
rk starts to leave the room.
rk : and by the way!! remember signing a document !! it stated that you are going to be my lead actress for next two movies and if you leave then you are going to loose all your property to me!!
madhu: no!! you can't do this!! i will never be your co-star!!
rk : he choice is yours!! madhubala...ahaan !!

madhu stood stumped. she didn't knew what to do next. she touched her lowerlip which was a bit swollen. a few minutes back she was designer and now she was the leading lady of rk in not just one but two films!! 
she thought that she could get away from him as soon this shoot completes but guess she was wrong!!

madhu had told everyone about her foray into the films. though her parents were shocked as madhu never showed any interest in movies. but they still asked her to go forward if she wished for. only khushi knew the real reason but she somewhere felt that she have found someone who could help her in separating madhu and mukund.

next day:
madhu reached on the sets but as the lead actress.
soon the shooting started and madhu acted fabulously. but she maintained her distance from rk. she was wondering what was going to be rk's next move??  

at asr office:
khushi was talking to someone on phone when arnav saw her.
khushi: no armaan!! i will be there sharp at seven...promise !!
no, no!! don't tell madhu about it. i want to surprise her !!
bye, take care.
arnav left to his cabin in fury.
khushi sat smiling . she was so much happy. finally armaan was coming back to India permanently but this time he was not alone. he was coming with his wife ridhimaa. and she had to be at airport at seven in the evening to pick them.
suddenly she remembered about the file which arnav had asked for ten minutes earlier.
she immediately rushed to his cabin.
khushi: sorry sir !! i got busy!!
arnav: busy with what miss gupta?? your boyfriend??
khushi: what??
arnav: you need a half day na?? so good!! leave!!
khushi: what are you talking about!!
arnav: i am sorry miss. gupta but i heard your private talk with your boyfriend downstairs. so?? going on a date??
khushi: can't believe this!! you are still the same!!
arnav: (pulls her roughly) but you are!! isn't this the same armaan you left me for, seven years back??
khushi: i...i.leave it!! why am i giving any explanation to you?? you are still the same person who couldn't trust anyone!!
khushi rushes out of his room.

it was raining heavily outside. khushi went out of the office. she was in the parking lot and was crying.why did it hurt her when he misunderstood her?? why did she felt pain when he said so??
suddenly she saw a car coming towards her. she felt her legs going numb and instead of moving she felt stuck to her place. but just then she felt someone pulling her out of the path. she slowly opened her eyes and saw arnav gazing at her. he had held her by waist and they both were completely drenched in rain.
they both stared at each other with eyes full of affection and a lots of unanswered questions.
arnav: what the hell khushi!! can't you see?? what if...
khushi: what if i had been hit by that car?? i would have died. simple ! and you would have got relief!!
arnav: shut  up!!
khushi: no i won't mr. arnav singh raizada !!! why did you save me when you don't care about me?? why did you save me when you hate to see me in front of you?? why??
arnav: because i...
but he quickly turns  around and leaves in his car.

precap:
anjali invites madhu and khushi for kush's birthday.

part 37:

Edited by kendra - 21 February 2013 at 2:05pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

anshulaaliahaysevibhavi1997svirenridz_27harshijipriyankasweet21geet_9713Sm0405zelja89chiki143Amrtinanai1311_yspsweetdearmalini96-.-Mariam-.-briaSiMi615mytinypaintingsAroraNyogaprembhumi1492aksuji-Misek-alicepuppyVsoujanyakareena32Angeenakshubhangiprincesshelenarunsunita_gmDesire6sush12_RMNewton123saijahnavi.Tanmaya.silverfireayaazukideewaniEarlyYoungTimes-SmexyGhost-deepak148-Dil-My_VivJaan.Bonfire_Heart..hayaat.

mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
first things first...lots of luck for your exams...boards?? 10 or 10+2...you write very well for your age...this update was awesome...it would be fun to watch madhu act in movies...and you are ending this ffCry...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kendra.Tanmaya.

kendra Goldie
kendra
kendra

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mytinypaintings

first things first...lots of luck for your exams...boards?? 10 or 10+2...you write very well for your age...this update was awesome...it would be fun to watch madhu act in movies...and you are ending this ffCry...
thanks !!
it's 10+2 and i am still updating!!
i will surely pm u when completed.
and sorry dear but i have to end this ff before boards .

Clara20.Tanmaya.

Angeena IF-Dazzler
Angeena
Angeena

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Lovely update so far. I hope Khushi, ASR and RK, all, get together to separate Madhu and Mukund.
Btw, I'm reading your other FF right now. Sparks fly.. So far I'm liking that too.

Edited by Angeena - 18 February 2013 at 1:26pm

kendra.Tanmaya.

kendra Goldie
kendra
kendra

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angeena

Lovely update so far. I hope Khushi, ASR and RK, all, get together to separate Madhu and Mukund.
Btw, I'm reading your other FF right now. Sparks fly.. So far I'm liking that too.
thank you so muchBig smile
khushi will surely help rkWink
hope u will like sparks fly too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

.Tanmaya. IF-Rockerz
.Tanmaya.
.Tanmaya.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Amazing Update Kendra

Wishing You All the Best For Your Exams.

kendra

kendra Goldie
kendra
kendra

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAnonymous

Amazing Update Kendra

Wishing You All the Best For Your Exams.
thank you so much saradaBig smile

.Tanmaya.

.Bonfire_Heart. IF-Stunnerz
.Bonfire_Heart.
.Bonfire_Heart.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Ohh superb update
gud 2 c rk is back nd wohoo cool madhu is heroine nw
nd again
all d best for your xams do well and just chillx
Hug

kendra

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index