Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
love the ASR and Kushi scenes too :)
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
                  Love could be that strong...
part 35:

madhu came home and told her dad about the deal but she didn't told him that male lead was rk. whereas kush's birthday was also approaching and anjali had decided to throw a big birthday bash because she wanted to invite madhu and khushi too.

next day:
madhu reached on the sets . she was looking simple yet elegant. 

but rk was nowhere to be seen. just then the director mr. kumar came there.
mr. kumar: good morning miss. malik.
madhu: good morning sir!!
mr. kumar: this is the story line of the movie.
madhu went to her room and started to read the script. the film was titled - EK ISHQ ,EK JUNOON . it was story of two lovers who got separated due to some misunderstandings and how their love won over all hurdles of life. the story was set over a span of ten years.
madhu had tears in her eyes.
so this was his plan . fine !! but she would show him that she wasn't that weak.

madhu went to mr. kumar and returned him the story line. rk too was present there but he completely ignored her which irked madhu. 
madhu : (thinking to herself) what's the matter madhu?? you herself wanted him to stay away from you and now when he is doing so, why are feeling so bad?? he is the superstar rk and you are just a middle class girl. what ever happened in the past was rishab not rk.
mr. kumar : miss malik . here is our vamp - mrs. dipali bhatia .
madhu turned around to see dipali who was equally stunned to see her. 
dipali: hi madhu!!
madhu: hi !!
mr. kumar: she is our antagonist madhu. and i need you to give a very dark look to her costumes. right??
madhu: yes sir. 
she looked at dipali and then at rk and all the scenes flash backed before her eyes. even rk was highly irritated by dipali as she still hadn't recovered from her habit of irritating him. 

mr. kumar: i think she is perfect for that role, isn't it??
madhu nodded her head .well , what else role she should be expected to play?? she was perfect to play poison in others life.
dipali was married to sikki bhatia now (which she latter realized was her biggest mistake) . but she still tried to seduce rk . 
madhu: but what about your female lead sir??
mr. kumar:i want a fresh face so we have auditions today. let's wait and watch.

an hour later the auditions began . but none was able to match rk and his acting skills.
madhu, rk, mr. kumar and a few others were taking auditions.
when ever any girl wearing skimpy clothes would enter the room, madhu's eyes would automatically flutter towards rk to see his expressions and she would try to get that girl out as soon as possible. rk , who had noticed this would enjoy the fact that madhu was jealous and would flirt with the girls which would make her red with anger.
during the break:
mr. kumar: (to rk) we haven't found any suitable girl yet !! haven't you ever taken part in any play in your college?? 
rk : (looks at madhu) i have indeed many times but the best was one was of - taming of a shrew.
mr. kumar: really?? so how was that girl who played the role of kate??
rk : excellent (he smirked looking at madhu) she was fantastic and i have never seen such a natural actor like her.
madhu knew what exactly he meant. but why was he reopening the cupboard of her emotions which she had locked years back.
mr. kumar: that's great but where is that girl now??
madhu was afraid that he might take her name.
rk : well !! she left seven years ago and then never returned back . (glares at her)

and then the day approached the end but not their hunt for perfect female lead which was still on.

when madhu returned home khushi was making jalebies again.
madhu: so ?? now what??
khushi: what??
madhu: you know what i mean khushi!! what happened in the office that you are making this (points to a pile of jalebies).
khushi: madhu i need to tell you something . come.
she takes her to her room and closes door .
madhu: is everything okay ??
khushi: why past comes to haunt us madhu?? you can't believe who is my boss??
madhu: who??
khushi: arnav singh  raizada!!!
madhu: what?
khushi: and now i can't even leave the job!! 
madhu : same here. i am working on rk's film.
khushi: (gladly) really?? you are working on a movie??
madhu: (lightly hits khushi) what?? you are happy that i am working for that demon!!
khushi: no dear i am happy that you are working for a movie!! yipee!! madhubala finally in films !!
madhu: shut up khushi !! i am working there as a designer not as the lead !!
khushi: but you never know what can happen !!(winks)

maybe khushi was right
next day:

madhu enter the film set but it wore a deserted look.the set was dimly lit and no one was present there. 
she looked at her watch, normally everyone was present by this time. was it a holiday today?? no !! mr. kumar told her nothing about this!!
she called out their names but no response came. then she tried contacting them but their phones were switched off. 
madhu decided to go back home as this atmosphere and silence was making her feel strange.
as soon as she turned back she felt a hand on her arm. the person quickly twirled her around and held her by waist. before she could react spotlight suddenly fell on her and slowly that face became visible. 
it was none other than-Rk !!
madhu was stunned for a second but soon wriggled to get out of his grip. she could she a devilish smirk on his face.
madhu: what the hell is this?? leave me !! or else !!!
rk smiled at her childish threat. even she knew that she couldn't do a thing.
madhu: mr. rishab kundra!! don't you get my point?? i said leave me !!
rk suddenly jerk her away from him . but before madhu could say anything he went down on his knees and proposed her.
rk: i love you madhu!! tum hi mera ishq ho, tum hi mera junoon. will you be mine, forever??
madhu stared blankly at  him. she didn't knew what to say!! was this happening for real??she felt the ring burdening on her finger.
madhu: (tears brimming in her eyes) no!! never !! enough rk!! stop this acting !! i know you can never fall for a middle class girl like me!! 
rk got up and came close to her.
rk : but i love you more then anyone else and more then myself!!
and then she did something which she never intended to do.
madhu : i am engaged !! (she shows off the ring in her hand) 
CUT !!
suddenly lights returned and soon came mr. kumar and few other assistant directors.
madhu was shocked whereas rk still looked at her in disbelief.
mr. kumar: fabulous madhu!! you are awesome!!
madhu: sir??
mr. kumar: your trick worked rk!! she is really a great actor!!
madhu now you are going to be the lead of my movie!!
madhu looked at rk. so this was all a part of plan!! but who gave him rights to play with her emotion??
madhu: excuse me !! (and she rushed inside her cabin).

mr. kumar: i think we hurt her !! rk will you please go and check??
rk : sure.
and then he too went behind her. not because mr. kumar said but because he wanted some answers. he could feel anger burning inside him. how could she marry anyone else and hide it from him??

she was his !! all his !!

part 36:
Edited by kendra - 11 years ago
seriously i love this rk annd that muku worm rk will show him his place ahaan and this update was gud bcoz of rishbala scenes. Hmm when u will reveal shammu deed to madhu
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepak148

seriously i love this rk annd that muku worm rk will show him his place ahaan and this update was gud bcoz of rishbala scenes. Hmm when u will reveal shammu deed to madhu

soon !! and even i hate this makkhi . 
rk will surely get that worm out of madhu's life. and for that khushi will help him !!πŸ˜‰
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Luvd d Rishbala scenes nd wanna c Rks junnon on knowin she s engagd to makkhi.. Continue soon.
Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update kendra...hope Rk wl nt hate madhu after he came to knw that madhu is engaged...and understands her..and thanx for more rishabala scenes..
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
WOW superb updateπŸ€—Edited by meenu09 - 11 years ago
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
What a Rishbala-icious update kendra..Loved it...!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Next update I'm sure is gonna be even more rocking...!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

please update soon...!!!πŸ˜‰
Edited by dilnasheen - 11 years ago
fraser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
RK want to b madhu green by jealousy bt at the end he follow the agenda of go green not for the greenery ofcouse