Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   

MMT: Episode Discussion Thread Sun 3rd Feb (Page 6)

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Joined: 30 May 2012
Posts: 11618

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

hello geethu..how is your cousin? still afraid of minkey man?Tongue subha,something is wrong with my fb page..i am not able to send messages...
Its black man chechi. Her mom told her dat the black man was arrested by police and is now in jail. madam ab bahut bhadur ban gayi hai. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaSunna_Deewani

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Joined: 17 August 2011
Posts: 8997

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nanhi_Angel

Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX


Heyyy! :D

Yup! Its been too long! Whr hv u been?
I'm good! you??
Maine tho sab kuch hi dekhna band kar diya! My schedule hs bcm too hectic re! :( MB ka 1 week ka epi dekhna baaki hain! :P

Me too gudSmile  

exams khatam hua kyaa?




@Sita di, HiSmile
hello reshu!!
Xx.Phoenix.xX IF-Rockerz
Xx.Phoenix.xX
Xx.Phoenix.xX

Joined: 28 March 2010
Posts: 9190

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nanhi_Angel

Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX


Heyyy! :D

Yup! Its been too long! Whr hv u been?
I'm good! you??
Maine tho sab kuch hi dekhna band kar diya! My schedule hs bcm too hectic re! :( MB ka 1 week ka epi dekhna baaki hain! :P

Me too gudSmile  

exams khatam hua kyaa?




@Sita di, HiSmile


Oh! an error! I left MB long back! Its NBT's epi I've to catch! :P

Haan! Terrible it was! :P

Hwz your job? all well? :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Joined: 17 August 2011
Posts: 8997

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I am so glad to see the old members...aajkal there are so many new members..I hardly know any of them..LOL
Xx.Phoenix.xX IF-Rockerz
Xx.Phoenix.xX
Xx.Phoenix.xX

Joined: 28 March 2010
Posts: 9190

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geethu07

Originally posted by sitamma

hello geethu..how is your cousin? still afraid of minkey man?Tongue subha,something is wrong with my fb page..i am not able to send messages...
Its black man chechi. Her mom told her dat the black man was arrested by police and is now in jail. madam ab bahut bhadur ban gayi hai. 


Are you guyz talking abt the same Man who comes in black and vanishes? :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma..geeth..

Xx.Phoenix.xX IF-Rockerz
Xx.Phoenix.xX
Xx.Phoenix.xX

Joined: 28 March 2010
Posts: 9190

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX

@Geethu: Goood! you?? :)
yeah! Studies kept me away! :(

@Sita di: Yeah! No see, n no hear cz the fact that I aim to be in a position as you..is seriously taking me nowhere! :P
How are You??? :)
which year are you  doing now? 3rd yr? what subjects?Tongue


Npe! 2nd! Pathology, pharmacology, Toxicology! -_-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Joined: 30 May 2012
Posts: 11618

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX

Originally posted by geethu07

Originally posted by sitamma

hello geethu..how is your cousin? still afraid of minkey man?Tongue subha,something is wrong with my fb page..i am not able to send messages...
Its black man chechi. Her mom told her dat the black man was arrested by police and is now in jail. madam ab bahut bhadur ban gayi hai. 


Are you guyz talking abt the same Man who comes in black and vanishes? :P
Heard a man painted his whole body in black is strolling around our area. to add the terror people says he is an aids patients. my 10 year old cousin sis became very afraid to go out. i got reminded of minkey man whenever she gets scared. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Joined: 17 August 2011
Posts: 8997

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX

Originally posted by sitamma

Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX

@Geethu: Goood! you?? :)
yeah! Studies kept me away! :(

@Sita di: Yeah! No see, n no hear cz the fact that I aim to be in a position as you..is seriously taking me nowhere! :P
How are You??? :)
which year are you  doing now? 3rd yr? what subjects?Tongue


Npe! 2nd! Pathology, pharmacology, Toxicology! -_-
toxicology? or microbiology?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xx.Phoenix.xX

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index