Phir Subah Hogi

What's in store 4 TVS after after Chulbuli...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Ok. I am now convinced that Chulbuli is Sugni after the shockWink. A new villain is here-don't know his name but he's lusting for Chulbuli. I hope PSH doesn't repeat itself and let TVS make the same mistake again as I am sure it is TVS who will save Chulbuli.
Another important question- when Chulbuli becomes Sugni again what will she do with TVS????Confused 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107seemasroctopieboogleVinnie79ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's in store 4 TVS after after Chulbuli..." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged

One thing I dont understand

if Adi is so called the *hero* why ddint they use him to save her this time ???

What if she wont remember any of her past for a long time and fall in love with the magic of Vikram (she got feelings and attraction when he is around her)

If she is not made for him why she always around him like they are made 4 each other and no one yes no one can keep them away I just feel this time she will be his because - acc to article if adi comes back he will come with amu (we all know how fast he is .. he can 4get one and more on without thinking twice.) so hope vikram divorce reva and marry sugni oh sorry chulbuli

vikram is the only MAN in this show
who can save sugni / chulbuli from the *bad* people around her
adi was useless... he always just waited 4 the suhagraat and its not fair that vikram will fight 4 her save her and adi will marry her ...

Edited by ronshaan - 03 February 2013 at 6:49am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddysangeetaMsunnyroshioctopieruhi86anagha107JulieDVinnie79

anagha107

anagha107

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
A really important question.  Yes what will she do with TVS when chulbuli aka sugni gets her past memory back.  Hope she recollect everything and her mistakes too.  Yes she too did mistakes like vikram.  Eventually she has to realise that she too was wrong for some extent( like loving vikram, refusing him, unite with adi, fall for him, romancing adi that too infront of vikram, impulsive in behavoir while marrying adi etc) and vik-sug should say sorry to each other and unite. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

figuereseemasroctopieJulieDVinnie79RamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
but we know sugni
she will never admit she was wrong nor she wont say sorry (did we see her saying sorry to her mom after broken marriage and knowing vikram was married ???) .. no never

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyoctopieRamanRKRaghav4U

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
I just hope Sugni's heart change with her memory loss.
After regainig memory if she behaves impulse as before then crap!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seemasr

I just hope Sugni's heart change with her memory loss.
After regainig memory if she behaves impulse as before then crap!!!
you are right

if they wanted to continue the same track then why was the need of this leap ?LOL

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
I think we will go down the same track to an extent.

Have to, to a certain extent - as TVS is guilt ridden by what has happened. He will believe his redemption will come from restoring Adi and Sugni.

I suspect the twist will be that he takes Sugni back to Adi (after saving from her current situation) with the expectation that Adi will help her remember. Adi will have moved on and so roles will be reversed with TVS now having to help, support and take care of Sugni on Adi's behalf.

I don't think Sugni will have a change of heart when she remembers everything as her heart has never been any doubt as to who it loves. Its always been her head and pride/ego thats been the problem.

I suspect what will change is her mind set which will be slow and difficult. She has Devarkar babu who clearly likes her and wants her telling her very politely but firmly that one cannot break rules of society ie. he wants to be with her but has no intention of making their relationship formal in the form of marriage and she will see how quickly Adi was able to move on both of which make her realise that it was TVS who was prepared to break the rules of society for her no matter what the cost, who has stood by her time and again no matter what veruses Adi who saved her from TVS from whom she was never in any real danger.

Her biggest challenge will be convincing G (if sheis still part of the show) and not get influenced by G's prejudices and Sugni's own guilt of not trusting G.

Edited by payal7 - 04 February 2013 at 2:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdybabygirl198722Vinnie79ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
well said payal
if it goes this way ... it will be good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722Vinnie79

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.