Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT - Episode Discussion Thread 04/02 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 138

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
well if  you  are interested

double  bomb   blast will happen on mohan    and  rimjhim one would  lead to  a  big  mu

when  rimjhim  finds out the  truth  about  herself  even that would lead to  some  issues

like  i  had said long  back  addu is  with  dadda  

after some  time  rimjhim will like  megha  and cling  on to  her  which may lead to  complications 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhisangniNeelimaSJ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT - Episode Discussion Thread 04/02 (Page 6)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sakhisangni

IF-Dazzler

sakhisangni

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

Me too feels Mohan is shown so not his way ! We can ward off that he is just too afraid rim might hate him like addu if he is strict to her !? But then, they should have shown what rim told Mohan about her teacher LOL ! Children ... All of them have a habit of saying the teacher is bad so they failed ! ROFL
I hope that is the case ! Well only hope !

If he thinks like that then it should have been shown. Woh bhi nahi dikhaya. Sab hum hi guess work karen kyaLOL?

They gave a slight impression of this in the episode where Mohan was called by Rim's principal in Bhopal school but yes they shld have build upon it, I guess having so many tracks is a problem. In showing everything they are not building on things that shld have done!
Rimjhim'a character is one of that thing!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJ

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hello frnds

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhisangniNeelimaSJ

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Nanhi wala toh aa hi nahi saktha. It was a very different relationship. Mohan-RJ scenes in the beginning were good(No comparison to Mohan-Nanhi). But now i feel their scenes are cliched and rushed thru'.

It is like they found a perfect replacement for MN relation. They knew how much we loved MN interactions so fill that gap they got MR. 

No, I don't think its replacement for MN. Mohan track akele dikha nahi sakthe. Sirf huva toh sab kuch gloomy gloomy dikhan padega. Thats why they have Rim. So they can show mohan relaxed as well.

NeelimaSJ

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Mujhe na aaj ka epi ok type laga.

..geeth..

IF-Sizzlerz

..geeth..

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Bidz- I can tell you 5 ways how MM will miss seeing each other at party LOL
Neelu u shld make a separate thread for ur hit and miss shytories. Embarrassed sabko apne apne hit and miss stories likhne ka opportunity deni chahiye. Dont u think v shld have a hit and miss story competition?   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PsakhisangniNeelimaSJ_Bidzie_

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
haan  puja  episode  acha  tha  mast  nahi  par   tannu  ko  jhatka  lagega  jab  pata  chalega  ki  woh    aarti  ke  ghar hi  todphod karne  ja  raha  hai  

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Bidzi itne kum hit and miss me thak gayi. Abhi to or baki hai.

_Bidzie_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.