Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT - Episode Discussion Thread 04/02 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 138

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Someone message the producer and ask him to put a "the end" on these hits and misses. I swear I am gonna jump on the snow from some high mountain if MM did not meet in the maha sangam episode either.

Prepare for it already ! There's a topic on rival there will be Hit and miss ! Dead

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT - Episode Discussion Thread 04/02 (Page 5)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..geeth..

IF-Sizzlerz

..geeth..

Someone message the producer and ask him to put a "the end" on these hits and misses. I swear I am gonna jump on the snow from some high mountain if MM did not meet in the maha sangam episode either.
Tu aj jakar jump kar dho phir. they r not gonna meet. Didnt u read the article?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Bidzie_

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

well  bidzie  i  thikn most  probably  you   would  have to  jump  of the  cliff  it  wontr  be  more  than  they  seeing other  thats  that 

_Bidzie_

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Nanhi wala toh aa hi nahi saktha. It was a very different relationship. Mohan-RJ scenes in the beginning were good(No comparison to Mohan-Nanhi). But now i feel their scenes are cliched and rushed thru'.

It is like they found a perfect replacement for MN relation. They knew how much we loved MN interactions so fill that gap they got MR. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..geeth..Sunna_Deewani

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Bidz- I can tell you 5 ways how MM will miss seeing each other at party LOL

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 04 February 2013 at 9:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-sakhisangni_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Nanhi aka Ashnoor ki jagaah toh kabhi koi nahi le sakti, no matter what happens.

sakhisangni

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MI--

well bidzie i thikn most probably you would have to jump of the cliff it wontr be more than they seeing other thats that<div></div>

Seeing each other is yet MUCH BETTER, but I guess, ab toh khudna hi padega Ouch

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geethu07

Tu aj jakar jump kar dho phir. they r not gonna meet. Didnt u read the article?Embarrassed

LOL

..geeth..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.