Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT - Episode Discussion Thread 04/02 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 138

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakhisangni

So the fear of MMTians turn true, nanhi again misunderstands Mohan that he is doing this for his own benefit and playing with people's emotions!! Sakhi this was bound to happen. If Nanhi understands his intentions right away then so scope for story. Sad to see Mohan being misunderstood this way when his intentions are so clear.
Well mostly a filler episode but humorous in bits and pieces. Best scene where rim catches Mohan lying to him :))I like Aarti-Tanu bit. Aarti would be a perfect DIL for Renu.
Why again hit and miss in tomorrow's episode?? It will be hit and miss for sure
What do you all thing why was nanhi's dialogues muted in a scene, is there a change in plot? Yup I wanna know the same thing. The editing today was supremely shody. Agar woh scene nahi dikhana tha toh cut kar dete.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhisangni_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT - Episode Discussion Thread 04/02 (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sakhisangni

IF-Dazzler

sakhisangni

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

But I don't understand Mohan. He should be disciplining RJ and not indulging her by promising to scold the teacher. Mohan ne khud Addu ke liye jhoot nahi bola principal ke saamne and now he ready to scold RJ's teacher. Thoda sa odd lagta hain mujhe how spoilt RJ is.

He is IMO kind of shaken with Addu's disappearence and does not want to take any chances with Rim so perhaps this extra love and tring to please her every time. The way he did in principal's office too at Bhopal school.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJHansaTapori_Bidzie_

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Hi All,

I feel all the scenes are rushed thru. Phir bhi kuch nahi huvaLOL.

And what is mohan promising to scold the teacher? Thats so not mohan at all. Its like taking advantage of ur position. He is being shown like typical rich dadOuch.

Exactly Subha! Thank god I am not the only one who feels this way. He was the same guy who refused to lie on behalf of Addu. Maybe he is trying to indulge RJ because of his guilt on not lying for Addu or something. But it doesn't befit his character at all!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.P

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

But I don't understand Mohan. He should be disciplining RJ and not indulging her by promising to scold the teacher. Mohan ne khud Addu ke liye jhoot nahi bola principal ke saamne and now he ready to scold RJ's teacher. Thoda sa odd lagta hain mujhe how spoilt RJ is.

They are giving mixed signals on RJ's behaviour. Ek pal she shows concern for nanhi, thinking that her dad scolded her because of her. Then again she is asking to scold teacher.

Mohan really scolding teacher is against mohan's character earlier shown. Kuch hit -miss scenes ke liye kya kya drama dikha rahe hai. And how will they call this good parentingAngry?

Pravesh.PNeelimaSJ

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

They are giving mixed signals on RJ's behaviour. Ek pal she shows concern for nanhi, thinking that her dad scolded her because of her. Then again she is asking to scold teacher.

Mohan really scolding teacher is against mohan's character earlier shown. Kuch hit -miss scenes ke liye kya kya drama dikha rahe hai. And how will they call this good parentingAngry?

Frankly, don't pelt me with stones but I don't feel any connect to RJ. At least not the same way I used feel with little Nanhi. 

Pravesh.P..geeth..

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
well the  best  part was   tannu   planning to  go as  rioter    to   aartis  house 

NeelimaSJ

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
well this is  all   mahaepisode ka  aasar  but  i  am telling oyu this  navika will do some kaand  seriously 

..geeth..

IF-Sizzlerz

..geeth..

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Thanx for the LU neelu.. so der will be another hit and miss tmrw. D'oh

NeelimaSJ

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.