Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

They are giving mixed signals on RJ's behaviour. Ek pal she shows concern for nanhi, thinking that her dad scolded her because of her. Then again she is asking to scold teacher.

Mohan really scolding teacher is against mohan's character earlier shown. Kuch hit -miss scenes ke liye kya kya drama dikha rahe hai. And how will they call this good parenting😡?

Frankly, don't pelt me with stones but I don't feel any connect to RJ. At least not the same way I used feel with little Nanhi. 
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
well the  best  part was   tannu   planning to  go as  rioter    to   aartis  house 
BombayTroll thumbnail
well this is  all   mahaepisode ka  aasar  but  i  am telling oyu this  navika will do some kaand  seriously 
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanx for the LU neelu.. so der will be another hit and miss tmrw. 
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Me too feels Mohan is shown so not his way ! We can ward off that he is just too afraid rim might hate him like addu if he is strict to her !? But then, they should have shown what rim told Mohan about her teacher 😆 ! Children ... All of them have a habit of saying the teacher is bad so they failed ! 🤣
I hope that is the case ! Well only hope !
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Frankly, don't pelt me with stones but I don't feel any connect to RJ. At least not the same way I used feel with little Nanhi. 

Nanhi wala toh aa hi nahi saktha. It was a very different relationship. Mohan-RJ scenes in the beginning were good(No comparison to Mohan-Nanhi). But now i feel their scenes are cliched and rushed thru'.

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Someone message the producer and ask him to put a "the end" on these hits and misses. I swear I am gonna jump on the snow from some high mountain if MM did not meet in the maha sangam episode either.
BombayTroll thumbnail
jijis question  to  navika   was good if  you did not  give  the addus photos who  gave addus photo  
sakhisangni thumbnail
@Neelima agree with everything you said, editing was not good is there some problem with ME happening in the week and they are changing some part of the story!
And ofcourse Rim is spoiled no doubt abt it, I think Megha would be shown dealing with her on that front.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CraziestGurtian

Me too feels Mohan is shown so not his way ! We can ward off that he is just too afraid rim might hate him like addu if he is strict to her !? But then, they should have shown what rim told Mohan about her teacher 😆 ! Children ... All of them have a habit of saying the teacher is bad so they failed ! 🤣
I hope that is the case ! Well only hope !

If he thinks like that then it should have been shown. Woh bhi nahi dikhaya. Sab hum hi guess work karen kya😆?