D COMPANY WAS COMPLETE ENTERTAINMENT (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

happygolucky

IF-Rockerz

happygolucky

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Out of these D's ...Debina was more  fake and plastic...she behaves in such uncultured ways and call herself as sophisticated...a big joke ...both these D's left no stone unturned to humiliate Gizelle...

i must say Gizelle is such a clean hearted ...honest and cultured lady...

Image dedicated to both  the so called "classy women"LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sarunholic--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D COMPANY WAS COMPLETE ENTERTAINMENT (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Sarunholic--

IF-Dazzler

--Sarunholic--

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Awesum post Clap
Those 2 were truely Pathetic, Cheap, Rude nd Irritatng!! Behaved horribly with dat Gizelle..

Picasso9

Goldie

Picasso9

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Sorry, Imam on BB turned out to be entertaining, these two were not entertaining but BULLYING.  Their vile, vicious behavior was intentional and personal.   They are social misits who don't know what should and should not be discussed with someone you meet for the first time at a social gathering.  Cosmetic surgery, marital status, and type of attire are not the type of stuff one should discuss or deride no matter how much you claim it to be 'IN GOOD SPIRIT'.  Sophisticated, my a$$. Gizelle has more sophistication in her little finger than those two morons.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGurtihappygolucky

-Ratzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ratzz-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
lol d company i want them in big boss house i want more of their entertainment

-Ratzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ratzz-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

I don't know about the show but they made the forum helluva entertaining LOL

<font size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#660099"> You are completely right . I am talking about Forum This forum is buzzing because of D Company . </font>

definitely we watch the show 4 entertainment or parda fash of d aunties gives entertainment only we laugh on them

Nach_Baliye

Nach_Baliye

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I usually don't generalize, but in this case I do question Bengalis. I had 21 Bengalis in my class, they always spoke in their own language right in front of you and put on airs, trying to show off how "cultured" they were. I found it very rude and disrespectful, when you are talking in a group and all of a sudden a Bong joins and they start speaking in their own lingo, its very unsophisticated and rude. Most of the 21 people did that. They also constantly bitched about my city and spoke about how great theirs was, and I was like well go back then why are you here.

In addition, two of my teachers were Bengalis. One of them constantly spoke about how cultured and well-educated Bengalis are, and spent most of the classes praising their culture and was very partial to all Bengalis. This was my first experience with Bengalis, needless to say it was very bad. So yeah I didn't find DD's ganging up and bullying surprising.

A lot of Bangladeshis also speak Bengali, and my experience with them has been quite good.

Edited by Nach_Baliye - 06 February 2013 at 12:09pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.