Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
We All Know...
Vikram ~ Chulbuli Will meet this week ...
So Are you Excited to see the upcoming story...
Share your feelings... Wink how will they meet and what will be vikram's reaction Tongue
(Vikram should have divorce yess...)

Edited by ronshaan - 03 February 2013 at 5:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyanagha107octopieSandy66RamanRKRaghav4U

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram ~ Chulbuli -The Love Rise Again-" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anagha107

anagha107

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
I also agree that vikram should have divorce with reva or reva should die between the fightings of TJS, Suman, DS, MS etc.  IMO Vikram will be in shock when he meets chulbuli face to face.  He already saw her in the wedding where she was applying henna to others.  But he thought its his illusion and sugni's impact over his Dil and Dimaak.  So when they both meet obviously he can not believe himself that sugni is alive and in front of him with may be some memory loss. Iam just corssed my fingers and praying that Adi should not come between them this time. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyseemasroctopieRakhi1608Sandy66RamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
you are right
I also wish the same and also I wish that if she is sugni she will never remember her past life...
(I hope they are not doing it like movie sadma - where the female 4got every thing and started loving some one and when she remembered her past she left him)
Let see I just hope to see vikram happy and smiling...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyoctopieSandy66RamanRKRaghav4U

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
I agree that Reva shoukd divorce TVS like ASAP or elseAngry
TVS and Chulbuli will meet this week...but I'm on my knees and begging for the cvs for them to don't repeat PSH storyline again and make TVS make mistakes and turn him into a baddie again.
Also we're gonna have to prepare for some sick revenge from Sugni after she remembers TVS

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyoctopieSandy66ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Yes Simi .. we should be ready for that too
but if she wont remember her past for looong time and  falll in love and she will be the one to run after him not he after her then ??? I just wish she will be crazy in love and love him more then sugni could ever love any one and show him that yes vikram there is a life and u should smile and live your life... she fall in love and he marry her and have a baby and after that she remember her past Wink
well she wont leave her baby's father and wont try 2 kill him cos its the father of her child LOL
cv can save this show and make it super hit if they use normal love story and then sugni / vikram can have their dawn and fight for other people rights ...

Vikram and Sugni together could help others but...
Okay let see what they stored 4 us

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyoctopieRamanRKRaghav4U

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
The new twist is quite promising,even the way third-person btw TVS-Chulbuli has been presented is satisfactory-It will not a permanent obstacle for them.Next,I don't know where Adi is but hope,it is over,at least will not be used again btw them and same for Reva,she may be shown to feel herself the debt of TVS feeling and not further come btw TVS-Chulbuli(Sugni)  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdySandy66ronshaan

widdy

Groupbie

widdy

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Interesting question,Ronit.Clap

Well I am curious as well to see his reaction when he comes face to face with Chulbuli.Shocked
Will he ask her how long she has been living in Banaras?Smile
And,how she met her adopted mother?
It will be fascinating even more if he tries to "JOG HER MEMORY" a little and he realises  she has lost her memory completely.Embarrassed
Will he leave her for a few days( knowing by that time that Divalkar is after her) to get a divorce from Reva?Confused
Reva has passed her "SELL BY DATE" within 3 days of her arrival on this show,so it's hight time the cv's "THROW HER OUT'.Thumbs Up
The cv's have a golden oppurtunity now to "DO RIGHT BY VIKRAM" and I do hope they go about it in sensible and logical manner-in so doing the show will become more popular,hence the rise of the TRP.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

widdy

Groupbie

widdy

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I think Vikram will meet Chulbuli when Bunty insists that he accepts his invitation to visit his home.
At the same time,Divalkar might be there trying to harass Chulbuli.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.