IF-Dazzler

-Sachin-

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mishh007..

Originally posted by -Sachin-

Wonderful LOL P3 LOL, Sugandha!
Keep making such posts.

thanks sachin ...!!Big smileBig smile

yaar mere result aane waale hain...Cry...uske baad toh internet banned for me...Cry

isliye lets see if i get a chance to make another thread...!!Ouch

Dont worry your result will be excellent and so no internet ban. And you can make more such posts for us . :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy-..Mishh007..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Laugh out Loud...Part 3..!!.. (Page 9)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Mishh007..

Wonderful LOL P3 LOL, Sugandha!
Keep making such posts.

thanks sachin ...!!Big smileBig smile

yaar mere result aane waale hain...Cry...uske baad toh internet banned for me...Cry

isliye lets see if i get a chance to make another thread...!!Ouch

Dont worry your result will be excellent and so no internet ban. And you can make more such posts for us . :)
thanks a lot meri himmat badhaane ke liye...Big smileBig smile...lets see kya hota hai...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sachin--Sandy-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.